four;

a/n: ITS 11:50pm CURRENTLY SO U CANT SAY I DIDNT KEEP MY PROMISE OF UPDATING ON SUNDAYS BAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKERS

also damn i didn't realise how lONG my freaking chapters are💀💀

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Beomgyu sighed.

24 hours had passed since Taehyun had bombarded him with his presence, but it had felt like a lifetime already.

It was 11am the day after, and Beomgyu needed to pee.
He rested the weight of his arm against the bathroom door, pushing it open as a large yawn escaped from his lips.

—Little did he know *nothing* could have prepared him from what he was about to witness next.

"W-What the fuck-?!" — He almost choked as he walked in on Taehyun who was sat in his bathtub, submerged by an extremely alarming amount of bubbles. "tAEHYUN-!"

The latter looked back at him, scrunching his face up in dismay.
"The hell are you doing in here, perv...?"

"How am I a pervert?! This is mY bathroom you're using-!" Beomgyu protested in the midst of his embarrassment.

Taehyun rolled his eyes, remaining unbothered by the situation as he stood up to get out.

Beomgyu's face turned a deep shade of red, as he frantically covered up his eyes with his hands.
"wHAt— T-Taehyun put some freaking clothes on-!"

"Calm down already," Taehyun replied, wandering over to the towel rack. "I thought you were into men anyway; why are you complaining?"

Beomgyu shut his eyes tighter, determined not to look.
"G-God..." He muttered. "...Have you found anywhere to live yet...?!"

"I've literally only been here a day."

"...F-Frankly, that's one day too long..."

Taehyun ignored him, tying a towel around his waist and using a smaller one to dry his hair with.
"You can open your eyes now, Beomgyu,"

Beomgyu exhaled with relief, looking at him to check he was telling the truth.
"Y-You have no shame, do you...?"

"I don't need shame when I'm this good-looking." Taehyun hummed confidently.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, trying to distract his mind with something other than the mental image of Taehyun with no clothes on.
—The more he thought about it, the pinker his cheeks went, and Taehyun noticed it too.

"...Something wrong?" The younger snorted.

Beomgyu cleared his throat, going over to the sink to splash himself with a little cold water.
"No..." He assured him. "I just came in for a piss...yet I end up mentally damaged because a naked prostitute was in my b-bathtub..."

Taehyun laughed at him, finding it amusing; Beomgyu was kind of cute.

"So what do we do now?" He wondered, changing the subject.

"What do you mean...?"

"When are we seeing Yeonjun hyung next?"

Beomgyu dried his face off with a fresh towel, remembering what had happened the morning before when Yeonjun had rushed off back to Soobin so suddenly.

"I don't know," He told him. "He's probably too busy sucking Soobin's— ugh...forget it, I don't even want to imagine it..."

Taehyun pouted. "Did something happen yesterday when he was here?"