eight;

a/n: lol sorry if it's bad TT vote or santa clause will eat all taehyun's grape juice from the fridge🤡🤡

*・゜゚・*:....:**:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

The atmosphere in Beomgyu's apartment became undeniably awkward.

Taehyun had decided it was best to return to sleeping on the sofa.
Besides, how could he bring himself to sleep next to the guy he thought about every single second of the freaking day...? It was impossible...

It was also embarrassing...An embarrassment to his sexuality...and just for clarification purposes, that meant heterosexuality.

When Saturday evening came, Taehyun found himself waiting impatiently by the front door whilst a certain blonde idiot was stationed by the wall mirror, combing his hair through.

"We're going to be late." Taehyun said for the fiftieth time.

"H-Hold on..." Beomgyu said, dissatisfied with how he looked in his reflection.

Taehyun groaned loudly.
"Beomgyu it looks fine. Let's go already...Kai's expecting us."

"There are bags under my eyes...!" Beomgyu whined, leaning closer to the mirror for further self-inspection. "I can't go out, I look like cow shit...!"

"You really think Yeonjun is going to be looking at your eyes tonight...?" Taehyun muttered.
"The only bags he's interested in are the ones in Soobin hyung's pants."

Beomgyu looked away from the mirror briefly so he could show Taehyun how disgusted his facial expression was.

"Please God...don't put those images into my head..." He begged before turning back to resume his hair-brushing. "Besides...who said I was trying to look good for Yeonjun...?"

^^He wanted to impress Taehyun too, but at the moment all he seemed to be doing was pissing him off — They were almost an hour late to Kai's party already and Taehyun's patience was wearing very thin.

✧ ✦ ✧

Beomgyu had finally been dragged out of the house, but the journey over to Kai's was a quiet, tense and uncomfortable one.

After about five minutes of insufferable silence, Beomgyu decided to say something.

"Uhm, so...did you remember to bring the snacks?" He asked.

"Yeah, they're in my man bag." Taehyun replied.

Beomgyu turned to look at him - more specifically at the black leather shoulder bag Taehyun was wearing.
—He couldn't help but smile at what he saw - Taehyun was so cute.

"'Man bag'?" He snorted in amusement. "Seriously Hyun?"

"Yeah jackass, what's so funny? It's practical, cruelty-free and packed with style."

"Style? I thought it was packed with sour cream Pringles." Beomgyu teased.

"I'll pack it with your body parts if you aren't careful."

rent | taegyuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें