one;

a/n: hi guys! so im trying out with a new book (i have another taegyu one but i haven't been updating because i was really unhappy with it, I'm sorry if ive let u down but i will try and finish it for u guys😣)
anyways im hoping that this will be improved :')) plz enjoy🤡

*・゜゚・*:....:**:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

In just seconds, Beomgyu's heart had been ripped apart.

"Soobin and I..." Yeonjun said to him. "We're dating...!"
He sounded proud, bursting at the seams with happiness.

Then the happy couple kissed right in front of Beomgyu's eyes, completely unaware that they'd just torn his soul in two.

The latter felt sick watching it, like he might break down into tears, but he forced himself to smile.

What else could he do...?

"T-That's...really g-great!" He said - his heart completely distraught, aching and empty.

He was head over heels in love with Choi Yeonjun - but the feeling obviously wasn't mutual.

— Hueningkai, genuinely pleased for them, hugged them both, and his smile kept growing wider.
"We should celebrate!" He suggested. "How about we go out tomorrow night?"

Beomgyu couldn't stand the situation any longer.
He shook his head, clenching his fists and backing away.

"I c-can't." He said bluntly; the hollow pain he felt was slowly transforming into anger, and he needed to get away.

"Why not...?" Yeonjun asked in confusion. "Are you busy...?"

Beomgyu hated it; the way Soobin's hand was tangled up in Yeonjun's, with their fingers intertwined together.
He hated the way they looked at each other - even if it was just a quick glance - it was filled with so much love and affection.

"Y-Yes, I am." He snapped back eventually, which was total bullshit.
He had no plans at all; he wasn't busy.
He'd go home and sob under his duvet, and burn every photograph of Yeonjun he owned in his kitchen sink.

"Oh? What are you up to?" Kai asked curiously.

Beomgyu swallowed, trying to think of a reasonable excuse in the rush of the moment.
He could only focus on how much pain he was in;
He was upset. Pissed. Angry.
He wanted to make Yeonjun pay for being with some other guy.

"I have a date." He lied spitefully — except he didn't really.

Everybody stared at him in surprise, shocked by the statement.

"Wow, good for you, Beomgyu!" Said Yeonjun - and the agonising thing was that he truly meant it.

"Who is it-?" Soobin smiled brightly, snaking his arm around his boyfriend's waist to cuddle him closer.

Beomgyu gritted his teeth, looking away.
"Y-You don't know him." He replied, hoping they wouldn't go into any further detail about it.

"'Him'?" Yeonjun smirked. "That's unexpected~"

Beomgyu glared viscously at him.
'Unexpected'?
He'd been into guys all his life— no, he'd been into Yeonjun all his life.