Chapter three: We meet again

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well I just can't help it. He's so sweet and were friends I think were good." She smiled as she popped an egg into a frying pan.

"Whatever you say I know he has a big thing for you. You can practically see it through his stone cold expression every time he talks to you. You know I think your the only one he likes to smile at." I chuckled as she grabbed a rag and through it at me while I ducked my head.

This was all true. Officer Jones (or Walter ) his firs name had told me many times he wanted so bad to be with my aunt but he was so nervous he wouldn't be enough. I think that Naudia felt the same she would just never admit it and she built a mental wall to hide it. Naudia chuckled and threw a plate of an egg and bacon down in front if me while I thanked her. She kissed my forehead and grabbed her purse heading towards the door as I took a bite of a fork full of egg.

"Good luck with Mr. Hot Eyebrows and no expression!" I yelled as she went out the door.

"Good luck dealing with seven hours of school!" She shouted back as the door closed and it reminded me I was still trapped there. I sighed and finished my breakfast running upstairs to brush my teeth and then head outside.

I hopped in my car and drove off to school. I found it was a bonus that the earlier I arrived the quicker I could get over with the pictures. After my picture was taken I just hung around the school cafeteria I was touching up my art project so that as it was my last it was the most impressive. I did touch ups until it was time to start heading to class. It was surprisingly calm this morning with every one running back and forth like usually but it was less exciting. People who weren't doing what was normal for them to do were crying and holding each other. It was confusing as to why until I walked into one of the main halls and almost dropped everything in my hands as I seen and read the signs. There were at least three or four that I could tell. They were portraits of students and it said dates. It was their birth dates and ...death dates...

Oh god no. No more death. I shook my head stepping back accidentally meeting someone's shoulder and then I was clumsy enough to trip back words and have people stare at me like I had something wrong with me. I nervously tried to sit up but I could gather myself enough when my hands shook. I tried to shake it off as maybe something I was imagining but of course it was all to true. I sat on the floor and other students stood around me.

It was only until I seen a hand reach down I was pulled from my thoughts and shaking. It was my art teacher Mr. Beasly.

"Dimitri are you alright ?" He asked as I looked up and then shook my head.

"I I'm f fine..." I whispered. Not true.

He reached his hand down and grabbed mine as he helped me stand up. I thanked him and grabbed my things dusting myself off.

"There get to first period my dear ." He said and smiled at me as I nodded slightly and followed him into first period. I became speech less for the rest of class.

All I could focus on was how those three kids were now dead and why were they dead. Who would have done that to them ? Why was there so much that was happening ?! It was crazy. Craziness is what triggered me to start worrying about Jeff. Whether or not he was okay and if I was just fooling myself thinking he was going to be found. I was so distracted I hadn't even noticed that class was at its end and I was left in the back of the classroom whispering to myself like an idiot as Mr. Beasly came up behind me startling me.

"Dimitri are you sure you'll be okay ..? You didn't seem very well in class today ."

"Sorry Mr. Beasly I was just o-out of it I guess." I sighed twiddling with my fingers slowly. I grabbed my backpack getting ready to leave as he then grabbed my wrist softly.