Chapter 13: Decisions

3rd Person's Pov:

After a few hours of flight, Jeongyeon and Nayeon were dropped off in an exclusive suite room. The worry on the taller girl's face won't leave.

Nayeon watched her as she seriously unpacked her bag and took out a few clothes and walks to the bathroom but was stopped when Nayeon spoke.
"You know this is going to be hard Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon closed her eyes and turns around to meet the older one's eyes.
"Are we really starting this thing again?"

Nayeon put up her hands up and sighed loudly.
"I'm going to find her, I'm gonna make an announcement anywhere, everywhere, even if I get smudged by thousands of people out there. We can't just wait any longer Nayeon."

The older one just stared at the younger girl who walked her way to the bathroom hurriedly. She was right, they can't just wait here and do nothing. She also decided to take out some clothes to change too. They have to get Mina back.

--------

"AHH! WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS MINA?!" Y/n false glared at the older one who laughed. Its been an hour now since they started playing games on Y/n's VR Playstation. The younger one hastily took off the vr headset and huffed.
"Everytime! Geez!"

"You gotta do better than that Ms. 'I'll beat you this time'." Mina laughed again, Y/n crunched up her nose and retorted.

"Well! I wasn't ready, here, let's do it again. I'll beat you this time!" the Filipino girl picked up her vr headset again but the japanese one shooked her head with a smug look.

"I don't think so."

"What? Are you scared that I might beat you, come on! I won't tell Once haha!"

While they're busy blabberring there was a presence outside the unit, just in front of the door. The figure leaned their head on the door and scratched their head in confusion but shrugged it off.

The figure turns to the other figures behind and signalled them to be ready.

'One, two, three, go!'

"Yaaaa, Myoui Mina is scared that I might beat heeerr!-"

"SURPRIIIIISE!!!!!!" Suzy along with their classmates cheered but immediately froze in their ground and smiles faltering.

While Y/n and Mina was so surprised too that they had their eyes wide as well. "U-Uh.. G-Guys..."

"Sino..." (Who...)

"Look, I can explain guys-"

"Sino.... Girlfriend mo Y/n?!—" (Who.... Is she your girlfriend Y/n?! —"

"MAKINIG NA MUNA KASI KAYO SA'KIN!" (YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME FIRST!) Y/n growled at the girls making them flinch back from her loud voice.

Mina stood up as well and stood near Y/n. Suzy is finally certain about the girl in front of them and her eyes and mouth widens.
"MYOUI MINA?!" the clueless classmates looked at Suzy with furrowed eyebrows. "Ano daw? Myoui-" (Myoui, what?—)

"Ah? Di ko inaasahan na kabisado mo pala ang mukha ng kpop idols na iniidolo ko pero —itikom mo yang bibig mo Suzy!" (Ah? I didn't expect you to me prize the faces of the kpop idols that I idolilze but —shut your mouth Suzy!) Y/n covered Suzy's mouth to stop her from spilling more in front of their classmates.

"Teka ano? Kpop? Sinong —Kpop idol ka teh?!" (Wait what? Kpop? Who —Girl, are you a kpop idol?) before the girls could bargain Mina with questions Y/n pushed them out her unit. Once the door is locked they started knocking on it and started calling out, their voices muffled behind the door.
"Oy Y/n, yung cake, chicken, tsaka inumin na dala namin, pakibalik kung di mo naman pala kami patutuluyin!" (Hey Y/n, give us back the cake, chicken and drinks that we brought if you're not gonna let us in.)