Chapter 10: Where are you Mina?

••••••••••••••••••

"Ano bayan pabalik-balik nalang tayo eh..  Ano?  Ano ba talaga yung bibilhin mo?" (Goodness. We're just going in circles.. What is it that you're really going buy?) you irritatingly said to Suzy who is busy checking the same clothes over and over again.

"Tumigil ka nga! Pumipili ako wag ka diyan —alin mas maganda?  Eto oh eto?" (Quit babbling around! Can't you see I'm choosing? —Which one is much better? This or this?) you rolled your eyes at her. Tagging along with Suzy sure is a bad idea, it's always like this.

"Eh pareho lang naman yung style eh!" (But the style is just the same!) you harshly pointed at the clothes,  she slapped your hand away and said,

"Pero magkaiba yung kulay! Ano ka ba naman Y/n? No sense of fashion?  My gosh~" (But they have different colors. What the heck Y/n? No sense of fashion? My gosh~) she said while eyeing you as if she's judging you. For the umpteenth time you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up,  just buy them both." she said nothing at that because she shifted her attention back to the clothes.

You sighed and let your eyes wander off around,  this can't be helped, shopping sure bores you out.  If only Suzy asked you to buy kpop merchs you'd be as fast as the wind to decide.  You left her side and walked around but not far away. Right now you stopped in front of a stall which sells jewelries. A certain jewelry caught your attention so you leaned closer on the glass to take a closer look.

"Excuse me miss, gusto mo bang bilhin yan?" (Excuse me miss, do you want to buy that?) you looked up at the saleslady who is smiling at you genuinely.

"Ah.. Magkano yang bracelet?" (Um.. How much is the bracelet?) you asked which made the lady's smile go even wider.

"Mura lang po. 500 pesos lang." (It's cheap, only ₱500.) and so you paid for it and she happily wrapped it for you. "Thank you, miss."   "Uh,  thank you."

As you made your way back to where you left Suzy a smile crept up your face,  you we're eyeing the bracelet as you walked.

"San ka ba galing?  Bigla-bigla ka nalang nawala,  ano yan?" (Where did you wander off? You suddenly just disappeared, what's that?) you were surprised to see Suzy standing in front of you,  looking at the bracelet you bought.

"Teka,  para sakin?" (Wait, is it for me?) she smiled while placing both her hands on her chest dramatically. You slipped it inside your pocket and gave her straight look.

"Hindi! Para sakin toh." (No! It's for myself.) then you started walking away with Suzy tailing behind.

"Eh di ka naman mahilig sa bracelets eh." (But you're not into bracelets.)

"Ngayon, oo." (Well, now, I am.)

You heard her scoff to which you grinned.

~~~~~~

Finally, the two of you decided to call it a day with you carrying lots of bags as well as Suzy.  You sighed, crazy shopping with Suzy again, what a day.

"Huy baliw, maraming salamat ah! Oh akin na yan!  Alis na ko, hinahanap na ako ni mama! Salamat ulit!" (Hey moron, thanks again! Now give me that! I gotta go now, my mom's looking for me now! Thanks again!) you just sighed as you let Suzy take all the bags from your hands,  you helped her call a cab.