Chapter 8: At least I get to spend time with you

••••••••••••••••••

You woke up earlier than usual, once you opened your eyes you bolted up from your sleeping position and let your eyes scan your surrounding. Right, you must've fallen asleep while watching kpop live performances right? Yes, that must be it.

'So, panaginip pala yun? Ahh.. Baka nga, imposible naman na..—' (So, that was just a dream? Ahh.. Maybe, it's impossible to.. —) you stopped talking when you spotted a pair of unfamiliar shoes near the shoerack.

'OH MY GHAD.'

You closed you eyes and sighed, you then stood up and tidied the couch. Then quietly trudged to your room and opens the door. You're just making sure if it's real or not. You took a peek inside your room and saw her there laying, so elegantly yet cutely. You gasped and closes the door again gently, you placed a hand over your mouth. So it was real, and what's more realer is she's so beautiful even when she's sleeping, it's to unfair! You might wanna remind yourself again that she's so elegant and cute just now. Elegantly because of her posture, might've mistake her as an angel.  Cute because some of her bangs are stuck on her forehead and her lips are are slightly pouting.  Your eyes widens as you looked around.  That's right! You forgot to turn the AC on last night, you don't mind at all if she turned it on. You wasted no time on turning it on before walking back near the bed again, you didn't mean to stare but.. you jsut did. It's Myoui Mina for pet's sake!

'Weird yung tinititigan mo ang isang tao kapag natutulog Y/n!'' you mentally scolded yourself. (It's weird to watch someone sleep Y/n!)

You took one last look at her sleeping face before turning around to leave but you heard her mumble.

"Leave me alone.. Why.. Why are you doing this to me? What....what..do you want?" You  furowed your eyebrows at that as you walked back to her side again. Let's say you can understand 80% of the words she just mumbled just now and that's with a help of the kdramas you have been watching.

Her face contorts a frown, her breathing started to get fast.

You reached to her hand and holds it, by the time she squeezed it tighter a blush crept up your face.

Her hands are the softest one you've ever held, its funny how it fits your hands perfectly. Why is your heartbeat racing? You shook the feeling away and put on a serious look.

You leans your face close to her ear and whispered soothingly.
"Its okay miss Mina, everything's gonna be alright. I won't let you go through it alone."

By that, you can see that she did calmed down, she must've heard it. You put a hand over her forehead, for a moment it wavers over it for a second. You were contemplating whether to do it or not. I need to comfort her.

You gave her forehead a slight caress, brushing the bangs that sticks on it.

Once contended you went to your closet,  you made sure not to make any noise that will wake her up.  But guess she was a light sleeper,  you noticed her shift then moves her hand to rub her sleepy eyes.

You acted like you didn't notice her and proceeded on taking out some clothes. Since she's already awake you also took a pair of clothes for her to change into,  of course new set of clothes. You don't know why you got a lot of them in your closet either.

As you walked to the bed she slowly sat up,  your heart skipped a beat seeing Myoui Mina's look when she just woke up.

'Her bed hair is sticking out and all but still she looks so breathtakingly beautiful.. ' you snapped out of your thoughts when you saw her looking lost. 'Snap out of it! She's dealing something so get yourself together.' you scolded yourself.