Chapter 11: Stay

"Aish jinja!" you exclaimed as you let go of the pan.

Another day as come and today you decided to cook with Mina. At first you told her to just wait in the living room but her unintentional soft looks has taken you to conclusions and that is you can't resist such a person like MINA, so right now you two worked in the kitchen together.

She looked down at your hand worriedly but you hid them.
"You should be more careful Y/n."

"Ahaha~ y-yeah." you chuckled awkwardly.

The reason why you're being like this is not because you're not really a professional like your friend told you in the kitchen BUT its because you are going to cook, with your kpop idol, now that's really thrilling.

"Y-Yn.." you snapped out of your train of thoughts because of her voice, she was worriedly looking at the ketchup you're putting on top of the eggs, an it was quite..  A lot.

"Ah!" you immediately stopped squeezing the ketchup bottle and placed it back down.

"I'm afraid to say this but are you really the same Y/n that used to cook for me few days ago?" there was a hint of tease on her voice but you just laughed it off.

"A-ahaha~ its just..I'm kinda distracted." you returned your attention back to the plate of eggs and took excessive amounts of ketchup on it using a spoon.

"Distracted by what?" you side glanced and just in time she looked at you as well, with that you looked away.
"J-Just something."

"You're a one weird person, Y/n.." she muttered quietly but you heard it.

She just doesn't know it, she don't know that it's her fault that you're acting this way. We're you really just acting way too much? Their PA's and make-up artists must've seen them too much already that they aren't dazed by their presence anymore, but you don't think that the same thing will go with you. Even if you'll see her for the rest of your live she'd still put you in daze for sure. You can't seem to stay still when she around, your mind is too preoccupied with her.

So.. what could it possibly mean?

Do you like her?

....

There's no way!...

You're both girls!

You swore it was just some admiration, she's an idol and you're her fan its natural for you to feel admiration towards her.

But... was it really just an admiration?

You secretly took a glance at her again.

Glance..

She glances back..

A sudden jump in your chest..

You looked away and tried to busy yourself with the utensils.

There's no way, how can she do that?

You took a deep breath in hoping to calm yourself down which it successfully did.

Then the two of you placed the food on the table before settling down on the chair in front of each other.

"Do you perhaps have something to tell me Y/n?" we started while take a bite on her food.

"Actually... I have something to ask." she continued eating.

"Don't you think its about time you tell me?" you saw her stop eating and stared blankly at her food.

"—I mean, its just.. you don't have to hide it. I'll listen to you." you kept staring at her.

"Its not normal to see the calm and collected Myoui Mina run to me crying, telling me to take her away from something, from someone."