Chapter 7: What's Wrong?

•••••••••••••••••••••

You looked around as you inserts the key of your apartment's door. Making sure no one followed you two all the way.

Once the door is opened you let her in and you still poked your head out the door to check before finally closes and locks it. 'Sinisiguro ko lang baka alam mo na.. ' (Just making sure because.. You know~?)

You saw her standing there while looking around, worries are still written on her beautiful face.

You went up to her and said,
"I know this place may not be the best place to hide in but please make yourself comfortable,  Miss Mina-"

"As long as I'm far from that man, It's all fine, thank you.. Um.." There it is again, she looks worried and anxious. But you just waited her to finally open up.

"I-I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. It's Y/n."

"Y/n-ssi-"

"J-Just call me whatever you want,  except formally. I'm not used to it." you find yourself drawn to her face.

Her moles on her face are really beautiful,  you couldn't believe you're seeing them in person.

"Ah.. Ok, Y/n" she shyly said. You mentally cooed at how cute she acted,  she is truly a beaut and a cutie in real life.

'Can't believe she's calling my name..' this, is what every fangirl dreams of..

You looked at her clothes before heading to your room,
"Wait a minute." you said in korean out of reflex.

You went back to her holding spare of fresh clothes which you still haven't used right when you bought it and also since you just got here for the concert.

She opens her mouth to retort but you bowed your head a little, stopping her.
"Please change into these so you can rest,  then we'll talk later once you freshen up."

She hesitantly took the clothes and bowed a little too,  she flashes you a thankful smile and it made your stomach churn in a nice way.

"He can't find us here,  and I'll watch over us as well. So don't worry." she smiled at the last part of your sentence.  Probably because you said it in korean.

"Thank you..Y/n.."

"You're very much welcome."

Then you led her to the bathroom,  once she gets inside you quietly screamed,  I don't know if that's even possible.

"OMG, SI- SIYA BA TALAGA YUN?!" (OMG, W-WAS THAT REALLY HER?!) you put a hand over your mouth before continuing,

"KAILANGAN MALAMAN TO NI SUZY– teka... Should I ask for miss  Mina's permission first? Baka.. Ano.." (SUZY HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS—wait... Should I ask for miss Mina's permission first because.. Um..) you battled with your own mind.

"Pero si Suzy lang naman yun eh.. Di naman ibang tao.." (But it's just Suzy.. It's not like she's a stranger..) you thought hard,  you jumped in surprise when you heard a quiet voice behind you.