Chapter 6: What am I doing?

•••••••••••••••••••

"Gosh, 'bat napakatagal, ano yun nalunod na sa bowl?" (Gosh, what's taking her so long? Did she drown in the bowl or something?) you complained,  but you kept your voice low,  you wouldn't want your friend hearing that or else you'll have an earful from her.

You also noticed that most of the people are gone by now,  probably went to go for a late dinner or something or maybe.. *sighs* go try their luck and see the girls one last time before they depart. Yup,  you heard some of them says while they walk past you. See how fast gossip spreads here in Philippines, huh? *chuckles*

You let your eyes wander off around for a bit until you saw a cute Laburi doll on laying on the ground not far away,  you went towards its direction and bent down to pick it up. You looked around to see who might've dropped it,  the last couple you saw walking away might've been the one who lost it so you ran after them and asked them if it was theirs but they gave you a small smile while shaking their heads a no.

You looked around but then you gave up since no one else seems to be looking for it,  well then guess you could keep it to yourself. *smirks*

You walked back to the restroom and waited there,  you glared at the door.

"Seryoso? Ganto katagal?" (Seriously, that long?) you lowly hissed,  checking the time on your wrist while scratching your forehead.

You sighed before barging inside the restroom quite dramatically, but before you could get in fully you saw a man in suit,  one of the security men back in the airport though you shrugged it off.

"Suzy, sobra na. Lumabas ka na diyan dahil nagugutom na ako." (Suzy, this is just too much. Come out now 'cuz I'm starving.) you knocked on the closed door,  the only door which is closed so you think that's where Suzy is in.

Then the scariest imaginations got to your head, you widened your eyes.
'Wait.. Don't tell me... '

You kicked the door hard making it break open, "HOY SUZY OKAY KA LANG?!" (HEY SUZY YOU OKAY?!)

You heard a small yelp,  once you saw who's inside your eyes widened,  and your mouth gapes.

"A-ah, M-M-" you couldn't finish your sentence because you got cut off by a manly voice outside the restroom.

It all went in slow motion,  you felt yourself getting pulled inside the cubicle. 'Shiet.. Don't tell me these hands are... '

She closed the door and tried to keep it closed since you broke the lock just now. Well,  the two of you are only standing beside each other, close, way too close. Her smell, its... How do you say it? You have never met someone smell so heavenly like her.  Well probably not becsuse she is not like any person you KNOW, or maybe you're just overreacting. You felt your heart pounding onto your chest,  you're afraid she might hear it.

"M-Myou-" she shushed you off,  finger on her lips. You looked at her face,  she seems really troubled. You widened your eyes, good thing your quick witted.

'May humahanap sakanya? Sino?!' (Someone's looking for her? Who?!) "Bat parang natatakot siya?' (Why does she look like she's scared?)

Then the door of the restroom opens and footsteps are heard. You panicked and pointed at the bowl,  you don't know how she got it but she stepped on it and sat on the water tank then you sat on the bowl and acted like you are using it.

He knocked on the door made both of you flinch,  you held the door close.
"Y-yes!?" you answered nervously.

You heard no answer, man,  this guy sure is creepy.