DJH

Taehyung’s POV

The weekend passed in a blur and the kids came home Sunday night, which I was so excited about until they started making a mess of the place. Jungkook had fed them way too much sugar apparently and now they were running around the house making a mess of it as they were trying to stop the sugar rush. It two hours before I could make them go to bed and talk about the weekend they spent with their ever so awesome Dad. 

“So tell me, how as it? Did you guys do anything fun?” I asked excited to hear all they did.

“It wassss so nice papa! No, more than nice!” said a very ecstatic girl child.

“Hmm-hmm, yes we went out sooo much and we had sooo much fun and Daddy is the best person alive” The boy child added with just as much enthusiasm. 

“I thought I was the best person alive,” I asked with a teasing tone.

“No, you’re not Papa” Hold on what? That’s is not the answer I was expecting. 

“Micah is right Papa, you are the bestest person alive and our favourite person in the whole wide world!” Ah, there it is the answer I sought.

“Aw, my little babies you are both are my favourite people in the universe. I love you both sooo much” I said then pecked their foreheads which made them giggle. 

“Papa stop~ We are no longer little babies!” The bunny teeth Mick had the guts to say.

“Uh? But I don’t see any grownup person except me here. I only see tiny people who are claiming what is not.”

“Papa we will soon be five! So we are grownup.” The boxy smile Micah had the audacity to support this outrageous claim. They were growing up so freaking fast. I still remember when I had a panic attack because I had no clue how to calm their little bean selves down. 

“No! This is too fast! You’ll always be my little baby no matter how grown you get. Even when you are 35 you’ll always be Papa’s little babies. Okay? So don’t you there give me that ‘I’m too grown talk’ okay?” They nodded and I pulled them into a loving embrace. We ended up falling asleep cuddling Sunday night.

Monday morning came with a rush as I forgot to set the alarm which is why I woke up three hours past the time I was supposed to wake up. Once I saw the time on the alarm clock on my bedside table I jumped out of the bed and rushed around to get both kids dressed and then myself dressed. Luckily, I made it in time for the meeting that may end with a deal that our company needed so badly. I walked into the conference room looking and feeling like a mess. 

“Good morning Mr Kim.” said my ever trusted assistance putting on last minutes finishes in the room. 

“Sorry for being so late Jihan,” I said as I tried to straighten my tie and make my hair co-operate with me. 

“It’s fine. I was able to get everything ready on my own. They should be here any minute now.” He smiled.

“Thank you! I do not know what I’ll do without you Do Jihan.” 

“It’s nothing at all Mr Kim,” he said with a smile and a blush on his face which I did not bother to question because the people we were waiting for came in. 

The meeting took about three hours which was exhausting but we managed to get them to sign the contract. I could not wait to tell Jinnie Hyung the news. I walked to my office tugging on my tie so it would loosen up a bit. Once I walked into the cosy room, I made a beeline to the mailbox in the room and opened it. Inside was a medium-sized box of chocolate and an envelope. I carried them to my desk and placed them on the table. 

Curiously and without thinking I opened the envelope and saw tickets inside of them. They were freaking tickets to the Marvel marathon. I dropped them in shock because I had looked for them on every site when it came out and they were all sold out. I wanted no needed to get them as a birthday gift for the twins since much like their Dad they were big Marvel fans. The Marvel marathon was a once in a lifetime opportunity. The marathon started early in the morning. We watched all the marvel movies we could in one day and we also get to meet actors and actresses of those movies. 

I already paid for the plane tickets and was disappointed when I could not get my hands on any ticket. I got up and squealed loudly. I could not wait to show the kids this. I picked up the envelope again and inside was a note. It read:

‘It hurt my heart to see you all sad because you could not get the tickets. So, I got them for you. Hope you like my little gift.’

I scoffed at the ‘little gift’ part this was no way in hell little. It was signed DJH. 

I sat down and thought about anyone I knew with the initials DJH. DJH… DJH… hm… then it clicked Do Jihan. He was the only person that knew about the tickets because I remember ranting about it to him for so long that he wrote about that on the ‘complaints about your employers’ board. I was so embarrassed about that. I called him in to ask about his gifts and admirations. 

“Yes, Mr Kim,” he stated as he walked in. 

“Have you… you know um seen any unusual delivery around here?”

“Unusual deliveries like what sir?”

“Like something you get during Valentine’s day?”

“No”

“Oh, that’s odd. Are you sure?”

“Yes sir” he answered not making any form of eye contact. 

“Do you by any chance possible have a ticket for the Marvel marathon?” I asked very casually or what I think was very casual. 

He blushed. Got him! “Yes, I do. But I do not have a plane ticket so… yeah”

“You know I happen to have an extra plane ticket would you like it?” Real smooth Tae. Who the hell just has an extra plane ticket. I hope he just agreed. 

“Oh really?” just freaking say yes you goon. “I would like to go with you” Yes! Now I need to buy a plane ticket asap. 

“Nice I’ll talk to you about the details soon Han.”

“Han?”

“Oh, I’m sorry! Are you not okay with that?”

“No, I like that you gave me a nickname.” He said all smiley. “Yeah… um bye, Mr Kim” he waved and walked out. After a minute I heard a quiet but still loud ‘yes! And I laughed. I was doing something that made me happy. That’s all that matters.

Right?

Double update!! 

Thank you so much for reading!!!!

How was thanksgiving (if you celebrate it)?

Congratulations BTS on your awards and oh my God their performance was so amazing.