Kookie

Taehyung's POV

After a while of waiting, the Yoongi came out with bloodshot eyes and he was holding the promise ring he gave Jimin. When I tried to walk up to him and comfort him in anyway possible he shunned me off and left the hospital. I walked into the room and saw Jimin curled up in a ball crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he didn't say anything and just hugged me, really needing and comfort he could get. I sighed and stroked his hair. I hated seeing things like this. I hated it when Jimin cried and when Yoongi thought it was best to deal with his own problems alone. He usually ended up drunk for days till he felt better but when the alcohol wore off the pain was always more, because he became this crying mess that was very painful to watch but he never stops and always deals with when he is like this.

"We broke up." Jimin whispered. "I didn't mean to break up with him. I was just so angry with him Tae. I still love him Tae and I can't live without him so can you tell him to come back? I am sure he is outside waiting for me to calm down and then he will come back anytime now and tell me how much he loves me and we will go home and cuddle. So Tae go and tell her I'm not angry anymore." He finished.

I didn't know how to tell Jimin that Yoongi isn't outside waiting for him. They've been dating for four years so I understand that he'd want that but Yoongi wasn't outside that door he was probably somewhere drinking he ass off. I just hugged him tighter. He seemed to understand the message because he let out a wail that completely broke my heart. After spending hours trying to convince Jimin to go back to sleep and rest because of doctors he finally went to sleep. When I was sure he was asleep I left a note telling him I would be gone for a while and that I'll be back.

After leaving the hospital I went straight home to get the kids ready for daycare and get myself ready for all the work I had to do today since Jin was away on vacation. I also kept in mind to apologize to Jungkook for making him take care of those handful of kids.

Once I got home, I ran to the door and opened it. I immediately smiled because I heard the tiny footsteps of my children. Once they came to view shouting 'papa' I knelt down so they could properly hug me.

"Hey babies," I said once they were in my arms.

"Hi! We miss you. Where were you?" Micah spoke.

"With Uncle Yoonie and Uncle Minnie." I answered.

"When are we going to see them again? I miss them." Mike asked.

"Soon. Hopefully soon." I said, thinking about what happened in the hospital and how long it will take to get over it. Not that it was easy to get over someone you have loved for years and have planned this beautiful future with. I sighed when I realised I was relating it to me.

I walked into the kitchen to see Jungkook staring at the entrance as if waiting for me to come in.

"Hey!" I said feeling sorry. I set down the kids before I continued talking "Thank you for looking after my children for such a long time". I noticed Jungkook eyes hasn't left me since I entered the kitchen.

"It is fine. They were good kids." he said curtly. I flashed a smile feeling super awkward and then walked out to avoid anymore of this awkward conversation.

I walked to my room with the twins tailing me. I went straight to the bedside table and took the Furosemide I was supposed to take for the day before turning to the children who were making themselves comfortable on my bed. I put on the TV and left the room to shower and get ready for the day. Once done showering and brushing my teeth, I wore an oversized shirt and went to get the kids out of my room.

"Okay, let's go get ready for the day." They groaned, not wanting to leave the comfortable position they were in, but stood up nevertheless. We went through bath time and everything we had to do easily. Once we were all ready, well the twins were already since I wasn't dressed yet we went to have breakfast.