Fights

Taehyung’s POV 

“Will the both of you please stop trying to bite your head off and tell me why we are having a non-professional therapy session for the fifth time this freaking month” I said frustrated. I already had enough on his plate. 

“I’m pregnant…” okay maybe not enough. “O my god!!! I can’t wait for both of us to go shopping for little clothes, go for ultrasounds, have li-” ''Yoongi doesn't want the baby” Jimin yelled cutting my little ramble off. The smile on my face slowly dropped.

“What?” I asked glaring at my cousin. “He does not want the baby” said. He was too calm and that was scaring me a whole lot. “Yoongi is that right?” “Yeah” he sighed out. “Are you crazy? You can’t be serious.” I said through gritted teeth. 

“Completely serious. I mean we are at the peak of our career we cannot have a baby now! A baby will ruin everything I have worked hard for!!” 

“You are crazy! Everything you’ve worked for? The audacity.” I scoffed out “Jimin hyung also worked hard for everything bit of fame you guys have right now it wasn’t just you and if you didn’t want a baby why did you get him pregnant?” I could not believe the nonsense Yoongi hyung was saying. 

“It might not even be my baby” he muttered but Jimin hyung and I still heard it. “Wow.” Jimin said smiling “Are you done?” he then stood up, not waiting for an answer. “Tae hun, thanks for trying. I wasn’t going to come bother you today but he forced me along with me. I apologize for wasting your time knowing you have two children to take care of. I have to go now or I will miss my appointment at the abortion centre.” He was still smiling. It was a bit scary.

“Why are you going to the abortion centre?” I asked stupidly. “Tae what else to abort the baby, of course” he replied. “You can’t abort the baby. It is a sin just give it up for adoption.” “And why do you care?” “Because it could be my baby?” Jimin sighed he looked so tired. “You really think I’d cheat on you? You’re the father please I beg you to stop being so stupid.  Anyways, it is none of your business. I’m carrying the child so I get to decide. And abortion is better than leaving my kid in an orphage or the foster system. What if they end up with abusive parents? Or something worse? I won’t be able to live with myself. I’ll keep on worrying every single day. You also want me to go through all the sickness, cramps and labour pains for a child I won’t keep? No way. This is just better. I have to go now bye.” He said then walked out of the room. 

I glared at Yoongi hyung before running out to meet Jimin hyung. “Please hyung can you rethink this?” I asked the man who was already in the car to start the engine. He shook his head no. “I’ll keep the baby! Hmm? How about that?” I pleaded. “Tae I said no!” he yelled his eyes watery. “I said no. this baby needs to go. I just cannot do this entire raising a kid thing alone. I’m not has strong has you Tae!” his tears started to fall. 

“Please! Please just remember those times you’d call because you couldn’t sleep and how you always talked about having kids. How you were going to raise them and how you always prayed to have a little girl? Well you are about to have a baby now. There’s one growing in you! You don’t want to give he/she up now do you?” He shook his head no again and drove out of the driveway. I stood there and watched his car go. There was nothing I could do.

Another car pulled over and Yoongi got in and drove off. He called it an uber. There were a lot of things that could go wrong during the abortion process: death, for example. 

A/N: Hey!
 Anything you’ve noticed so far and you’d like me to improve?