My Twins

Jungkook’s POV

I woke up to the sound of the twins footsteps. My twins. My children. It was surreal. I am a father of two smart beautiful kids. I just couldn’t wrap my tiny brain around it. I closed my eyes as I saw the door knob turn. 

“See. I told you," Micheal said. “Then go wake him.” came his sister’s voice. “No. you don’t like it when papa wakes you so don’t wake him.” I peeked my eyes open a bit to look at my children. My children. They were holding hands and in their other hand was a stuffed animal. Micheal a bunny and Michaela’s a tiger.

“But… But it’s so scary. Papa is not here!” Micha whined. “I’m here so don’t be scared” my brave son said. “What can you do?” His sister said, “I can protect you” “nuh uh you are a scaredy pants.” “no I am not.” He replied, offended. “Yes you are. Mikky is a scaredy pants. Scaredy scaredy pants.” Micah sang “No I'm not~” he whined out. 

“Okay! Mikky yesterday night one big scary hairy monster came into my room and told me that he will eat your brain and then let that animal that likes eating dead things eat your body.” Micah said. “That’s not true” Micheal let go of her hand and hugged his bunny with both hands. “Okay then, I’ll call him out. Brain eating monster!!!!” Mike was already by the bed shaking me awake before she even finished.

I sat up laughing and picked him up. He instantly wrapped his arms so tight around my neck. “She said the monster is coming” he said crying. “Hey baby it’s okay there’s no monster. I’m here so I'll fight any monster that tries to come close to you. Okay?” He nodded his head and sniffled. Micah was laughing and I couldn’t help but smile at the silly girl. 

“Hey, um can I ask you both a question?” I asked. They nodded their heads, giving me a go ahead. “Um do you know what happened to your other daddy?” I asked cautiously, not wanting to upset the kids. “No. Papa just said he is happy because he does not know about us.” Micah answered with a frown on her cute little face. “But we want our other daddy to know us because our daycare teacher told me and my sissy that we are not normal because we have only one parent.” Michael informed me. I frowned at that. What kind of teacher says that to a kid. “Honeys, it is perfectly okay and normal to have one parent. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise and I am sure your other daddy will be so happy to have two gifted and beautiful children. Okay?” “Okay uncle.” Oh how badly I wanted to tell them that I was their Dad and change that ‘uncle’ to Dad. But I could not do that. That was Taehyung’s job to do. 

I stood up and walked to Micah and held her hand before walking to the kitchen. Micheal was still refusing to let go of me. “Where’s papa?” Micah asked on our way to the kitchen. And on cue we heard the front door open. Micah ran to the door while Mike started to wiggle in my arms so I could put him down. When I put him down he ran to the front door like his sister shouting ‘papa’. I heard Taehyung chuckle and after a while he came into the kitchen carrying both of them. 

“Hey!” he said a bit awkwardly setting down the the kids. “Thank you for looking after my children for such a long time.” ‘It is no problem i mean they are my kids too’ “It is fine. They were good kids.” I replied, swallowing the words that were threatening to come out of my mouth. He flashed a smile before walking out of the kitchen with the twins following behind. 

I sighed when he left. We needed to talk but I did not know how to bring up the topic. I was contemplating if I should watch and see for how long he was going to hide it. Was he ever going to tell me though? If I hadn’t found that book would I have gone my whole life without knowing taehyung and I had children? I am supposed to be really made right now but I just couldn’t bring myself to be mad at Taehyung. He must have had a good reason to keep something this huge away from me. And if I was being totally honest with myself, if he had told me he was pregnant when I was about to leave for Germany, I would have done something so stupid and irrational. I shook my head to clear my head before walking back to the guest room. 

A/N: Hey! Sorry for the short chapter and slow update. 😔

Thank you for the support you all give to this book. 💜💜💜

 💜💜💜