Odd circumstances (Human!Seidou x Kanae/Karren) -Happy Ending

Karren sits all alone within her cell, holding her knees. 'When will Sei come? I hope he's alright...'

Karren holds on tightly to her stuff that Seidou had given her.

Soon the door opens, and standing there was the male in a white trench coat with his blue suit underneath it. They both stare at each other for at least a solid two minutes. Seidou smiles warmly. "I made it Karren..." Karren gets up quickly going up to him, before giving him a sudden hug. Seidou stands there, confused on what to say or do.

"Uh...I missed you too?" "I was so worried about you... I thought you were caught by a guard or an escapee ghoul got to you, I..." Seidou pulls away slightly to look into her face. "Hey, hey it's alright. I'm a tough human, I can protect myself, it's okay... Don't worry..." Karren continues to embrace the male. Seidou holds onto her as well.

"So, what should we do?" Karren asks. Seidou smiles. "We wait for a friend of mine to come here, he knows what to do."

Karren hugs him again. "Thank you for coming for me, thank you..." Seidou hugs her back. "You know I would never leave you, what kind of boyfriend would I be than?" Karren blushes and chuckles at the statement. Karren snuggles closer to him. "Good point..." "Uh, Karren?" She snuggles even closer. "You're so soft and warm, reminds me of when I felt your skin during my physical examination. I guess it must be a human thing..." Seidou blushes immensely.

"Uh, Karren...what if someone saw us?" Karren sighs. "Damn, I'll miss feeling you. Please let me hold you more after we escape..."

Seidou becomes conflicted, should he see her after this? What if someone saw them together? What if other ghouls come after him and Karren? Was the risk really worth seeing her again?

Seidou nods slightly. "...Maybe."

Soon enough, Hide comes by.

"Seidou, I made it, so sorry it took a while!" Hide suddenly sees the two hugging, he blushes. "Ooh, sorry I didn't know you two were busy!" Seidou lets go of Karren quickly.

"W-We're not! Come on, let's just go."

The trio make it to the vent within no time, they enter in one at a time with Karren being last. There was awkward silence at first, but Hide felt as if he had to tell Seidou something important. Four minutes later in the vents, he begins to open up.

"Hey, Seidou...?" "Hmm, what is it Hideyoshi?" Hide takes a breath nervously. "I don't know how to tell you this, but after this...Kaneki and I are leaving the CCG..." Seidou bumps his head in shock.

"W-What?! Why?!" Hide sighs. "Kaneki wants to start a new organization, and I'm coming with him to help." "But what is the new organization even about? Will it be like Aogiri?!" Hide pauses. "Of course not! I promise. The truth is, we're going to try and bring equality for ghoul kind, and for humans who want to live with them. We don't have to get rid of CCG, we just want to fight for rights!" Seidou contemplates what Hide said, he did want to live in a world like that...but what about the other CCG members?

"Seidou, come with us!" "Me?!" Hide nods. "Of course, you're pretty tough, and smart too! We need someone like you! And besides, who has ever heard of a CCG investigator falling in love with a wanted ghoul? You could set an example!"

Seidou thinks about it, it sounded great, at least until he's punished. And the thought of betraying the one organization he's dreamt of working for was really painful.

Seidou takes a deep breath and sighs. "...I can't, CCG is where I belong. I mean sure, maybe I'll join you guys someday, but for now I just want to keep working here." Hide turns around real quick. "That's alright Seidou, we don't want to pressure you or anything. But we will wait for you if you do ever change your mind." Seidou smiles softly. "Thanks Hideyoshi..." Hide chuckles.