Odd circumstances (Human!Seidou x Kanae/Karren) -Aogiri Ending

Start from the beginning

"...He's not here...!" Tatara tilts his head. "Well why wouldn't he be, isn't a superior supposed to watch over his underling?" Seidou lowers his weapon slightly. "I...came here without him... I have something important to do right now, I am not looking for trouble!" Tatara looks at him suspiciously, why else would the young man be there?

"And what if I...don't care that you're not looking for trouble? Will you fight back, or will you run?"

Seidou readies his stance, but suddenly, a Rinkaku guards Seidou. Seidou looks behind himself, only to see Karren has unleashed her kagune.

"If you as much as lay a finger on a single hair on his head, I will make you regret coming here!" Tatara scoffs. "Oh, what's this? A ghoul protecting a dove? Hmph, sorry to tell you this b***h, but I couldn't care less about what a female ghoul has to fight." Tatara looks at Seidou through the kagune.

"What's this human, made some kind of deal with this ghoul or something? Involving someone important to you? Some kind of grudge? Whatever, I shouldn't care!"

As Tatara prepared to attack the two, both Seidou and Karren ready themselves. They really thought they were done for, when...

"Now come on Tata, don't be rude...!" A female voice. "After all, I think I've found the ghoul we were searching for..." Tatara turns to where the voice was coming from. Seidou catches a quick glance at Hide, only to see him about to intervene. Seidou and Hide meet eye to eye, Seidou shaking his head and mouthing 'Don't you dare...!' Hide goes back to hiding.

Seidou looks back at what is going on right before him. "Eto, who are you referring to?" Seidou sees the hooded figure, wearing a scarf and covered in bandages. He turns to Karren.

"Karren, something doesn't seem right with that girl..." He whispered, and Karren nods. "I know, she smells...strange." "W-What do you mean?" Karren sighs. "She smells of...human. But not only human, but also...ghoul? Something is very wrong!" Seidou started thinking to himself. 'Could she be...? No, that's impossible, I thought Ken was the only one of his kind...'

The female figure giggles in response to Tatara. "Don't you see her? That ghoul, behind that dove. It's her, the last remaining member of the Rosewald family!" Karren nuzzles more closely to Seidou for hiding.

"That's her, Kanae von Rosewald?!" Eto nods with major enthusiasm. "I can tell from her kagune, she is defiantly our ghoul! Oh how lovely, the rumors were true, she is alive!" Karren whimpers, still holding up her kagune. Eto turns to them.

"Now now Rosewald, we don't mean anymore harm. We've been searching for a ghoul of your status to simply...join us." Karren slowly lowers her kagune.

"Who are you people, and how do I know you won't hurt us?" Seidou looks as Karren, his eyes locked on her. Eto chuckles.

"Well because, I can see great value in your worth, and I have a good eye for it. Why would we kill someone as useful as you? And for who we are...ever heard about Aogiri tree?" Karren gasps.

"You mean those rebel ghouls that go around doing shady work and killing doves? Don't tell me you people are they!" "Oh we are... But don't let that fact discourage you from joining, though the point of you joining is to do those acts, we'll try to find an exception for you." Karren scoffs.

"Thanks but no thanks! I have a home to go to, I'm not wasting my time with you heathens. Come on Sei, let's just leave!"

Karren grabs Seidou's wrist and tries dragging him away, when...

"Weren't you curious about my smell...?" Karren freezes, she looks back at Eto. "...How could you know that...?" Eto smirks at the male and female, noticing that they were now holding hands.