CHAPTER 18

JANGKOOK'S POV
-Jannick: What's that question for?
-Jangkook: You don't understand it? Want me to make it easier?
-Jannick: Just go straight to the point, you know how weird would be if someone saw two of us?
-Jangkook: I know, I know... So, what should I choose, Jennie or Jihyo?
-Jannick: You also know Jennie and Jihyo?! (surprised)

 So, what should I choose, Jennie or Jihyo?-Jannick: You also know Jennie and Jihyo?! (surprised)

-Jangkook: Yeah, I'll explain the situation, and later on... Help me to choose what should I do...
-Jannick: Fine... Go ahead...
-Jangkook: I don't remember neither Jihyo or Jennie, but both of them are having dates with me... (smiles)
-Jannick: You are a player, I can't believe you are, I mean, I'm... Wait, we are doing that!
-Jangkook: I know, I know... Jihyo is an angel and Jennie is a demon...
-Jannick: Jennie is dangerous... (serious)
-Jangkook: Jennie treats me really good... (smiles) But somehow, no one seems to agree and give her a chance... Why do people hate demons? I'm also a demon... I wouldn't like people to ignore me just because of that...
-Jannick: Jangkook listen, Jihyo is...
-Jangkook: I know, I know... Jihyo is your girlfriend, but I don't have the same feelings you do because I forgot about her... (sighs)
-Jannick: Don't trust Jennie... Seriously, stay with Jihyo...
-Jangkook: But that's too cruel, and is not the only problem...
-Jannick: What else do you have?
-Jangkook: There's a traitor at heaven... Someone brought the devils back to back when they were supposed to be dead... (sighs)
-Jannick: What?! What's gonna happen?
-Jangkook: I don't know, I came here because I don't know what should I do!
-Jannick: Jihyo, just Jihyo, that's the answer... Isn't Jihyo with you?
-Jangkook: Well, she's my friend...
-Jannick: Jihyo-
-Jihyo: What happens with me? (confused) Wait, two Jannicks?
-Jannick: No uhm, I can explain...
-Jangkook: I come from future... (smiles) We are the same person...
-Jihyo: Oh... (smiles) Why are you here then?
-Jangkook: Well, there's a problem...
-Jannick: I apparently forgot about you in a future... (sighs)
-Jihyo: You did what?! (pissed)
-Jannick: Don't get mad at me, it's not me who forgot, it's him...
-Jihyo: You are the same person! (glares at me)
-Jangkook: I'm sorry, I really am, but Jennie-
-Jihyo: Jennie! (pissed) Why are you mentioning her? Is she still at future?! Damn, she's so annoying...

 -Jihyo: You are the same person! (glares at me) -Jangkook: I'm sorry, I really am, but Jennie--Jihyo: Jennie! (pissed) Why are you mentioning her? Is she still at future?! Damn, she's so annoying

-Jannick: Don't get angry... But Jennie is trying to seduce him in a future...
-Jihyo: Don't let her take control over you! You are a good boy, Jannick! (caress Jangkook's cheeks)
-Jannick: Hey, I'm here!
-Jihyo: Don't get jealous, it's still you... (smiles)
-Jangkook: (blushed) C-Can you let go already?
-Jihyo: Oh, here there's the shy boy... (smiles) He's like you... At first you were this shy...
-Jannick: Let him go... (pissed)
-Jihyo: Wait, he's you... And he forgot about his feelings... What if we could transfer your actual feelings to your future you? (smiles)
-Jangkook: Is that possible? (confused)
-Jannick: Well, there's a way... (sighs)
-Jangkook: Which is?
-Jannick: Spend a whole day as me... Inside my body, having the same experiences as I do...
-Jangkook: It's similar to if I possess you?
-Jannick: Yeah, but I don't like the idea of sharing Jihyo and-
-Jihyo: Oh please, he's you... You are the same person! C'mon Jannick, take control over Jannick (smiles)
-Jangkook: Fine... I'm sorry for this...

I then jump and get inside his body... It's like of I could experience everything like him, but I can't control my body or my actions... He's the one controlling... Wait, why's my heart beating so fast?

It's because I'm looking at her? Do I like her this much? Wait a moment... I can take access to Jannick's memory too...

Let's see

Let's see... He has Jihyo, lots of memories with her and her friends... Also there's the gang, Taehyung, Jimin, Jin... And three others whose names are Suga, RM and J-Hope...

It seems like we were really good friends... It must be hard for them pretending we just met when we actually had that much experiences...

Oh, Jennie... She and the other girls were all the day behind me... Woah, I was so popular, wait... Am I actually agreeing to give the world to Jennie?

Why am I promising her something that I won't do? I'm lying... That's not great... And Lucifer... He's my father? He wants me to end with heaven...

Which I won't do... And damn, I didn't know he was that horrible... I'm glad that he's not in a future... Bug Jennie, she came because I own her the world... I promised her...

I can't just choose angel or devil, both of them have something to do with me... I think that I already have an answer... But, to make it clear, I'll spend the rest of the day at Jannick's head...

JANNICK'S POV
This is weird... I feel nothing at all, but I know that he's inside me... And I have to act normally with Jihyo, but he'll experience it too...

-Jihyo: Jannick, relax...
-Jannick: I can't, he's inside me...
-Jihyo: But you need to show him how you feel, how are you (smiles) How you love me...
-Jannick: It's not that easy...
-Jihyo: (smiles) Relax, how about if we have a date for now? (kisses your cheek)
-Jannick: (smiles) Oh... Sure, let's go...
-Jihyo: We'll skip class today, but don't get used to it, you are not a bad boy anymore, okay? (smiles)
-Jannick: I won't... (chuckles) Let's go, it's been quite long since we last had a date...
-Jihyo: How about if we go to an ice cream shop? (smiles)
-Jannick: You are obsessed with ice cream... (smiles) But let's go...

-Jihyo: Yay! You are the best! (pecks your lips)-Jannick: You are the best one

-Jannick: You are the best one... (smiles)

We then start heading to the ice cream shop, somehow this reminds me to our first dates... And for my future me, it is like that.

He's feeling every and each of my feelings right now... And I hope, I really do, that he remembers my love for Jihyo.