CHAPTER 10

JANGKOOK'S POV
Now that I know Jennie's intentions, I have to try and get to know her, that's why I proposed to have a date now... I mean, the others are doing the same anyway...

-Jennie: It's pretty late already... Almost night, we'll need to have dinner soon... (smiles)
-Jangkook: Yeah, but it's so peaceful, walking like this with this amazing sight... (smiles)
-Jennie: You really love the mountain, huh? (smiles)
-Jangkook: I do... (smiles) Oh, by the way, would you mind telling me more about those past lives?
-Jennie: Yeah, of course... (smiles) What do you want to know?
-Jangkook: I don't know... I'm just curious, I mean, I know that it's all your imagination, but when you explain it, you do it so serious that it sounds real... It's a weird feeling... (giggles)

-Jennie: (smiles) I believe it's real

-Jangkook: I think that it makes you interesting... (smiles) So, which was my name?
-Jennie: Your name? (smiles) You had a really cool name, everyone respected you... You were "Jannick"?
-Jangkook: Jannick- Agh! (groans in pain)

I felt my body burning, and I suddenly start sweating so badly... What the hell is going on? I fall on my needs panting...

-Jennie: Jangkook, are you okay? (worried places a hand on my shoulder)
-Jangkook: Don't touch me! It hurts! (groaning)

What happens?! What happens?! My body hurts, a lot... And when Jennie touched me, it hurted even more...

JENNIE'S POV
What's going on here? His old name can't have the fault... It's just a name... And he's telling me not to touch him, why?!

I look carefully at him who's on his knees groaning, and I observe a really bright light running through all her body... How's that even possible?

That's an angel's work for sure... That's stupid of Jihyo, she transformed him into an angel! What am I supposed to do now?!

I'm a devil, I won't be able to touch him when he's on this state, it'll burn a lot... I, I need to transform him into a demon...

I know that I said that I would wait a bit, I told Jisoo that I would date him like a human... But he's not a human anymore... And all because of Jihyo!

 And all because of Jihyo!