Chapter 7

ROSE'S POV

when we were got close to the border of the Black Knight pack i saw my parents and my brother standing there to welcome us. what i didn't expect to see was that Seth was standing with them all did it look like they were ignoring each other.

when we arrived at the border Mateo stopped the car and got out he walked around the car and opened my door. i got out and turned towards my parents completely ignoring Seth,

''welcome back Rose'' my dad said while hugging me.

''i missed you to mom and dad'' i said and hugged my mother i then hugged my brother and asked '' you didn't scratch my car did you?'' he said '' of course not mom didn't let me drive since i've got grounded'' he said annoyed.

i turned towards Mateo and said ''Welcome to Hell'' with a sly smile at the end.

i heard someone clear their throat i turned towards the sound what came from Seth.

''ahh hey Seth how's it going for you'' i asked with pure venom

''it's alpha for you Rose''

''of course not i'm stronger than you and you know it'' i said while laughing

''owh before i forget i needed to talk to you... i'll meet you in your office in 10 minutes'' i said like i owned this place. then i turned around i grabbed my bag from the car and motioned Mateo to do the same. '' who is he?'' Seth asked

''this is Mateo my mate'' i said proudly. because who wouldn't be.

''WHAT I'AM YOUR MATE'' he growled

''no, no, no, YOU rejected ME  now i've been given a second chance'' i said and walked away to the Packhouse.

i opened the door to my surprise every pack member stood into the hall looking at me, some curiosity and some with respect.

''well hello Black Knight pack, i'm the Luna of the Royal pack me and my mate are here to visit, i just wanted to let you guys know that i want respect won't tolerate disrespect'' i said confidently. they all bowed into sign of submission. and Mateo looked at me in awe and proud in his eyes. i smiled at him and tuned back to the people in front of me.

'' and also for the people that didn't remember me my name is Rose White and I'm back b*ches and this time it will me tougher for you guys'' they gulped and looked at me.

'' you guys are dismissed'' when i said that they walked away.

'let's start the revenge' i said to my wolf Kia

'hell yeah' she said back.

AUTHOR'S STATEMENT

hii guys i'm gonna make the episodes a little shorter something like this one.

because it will take to long to write much when i'm busy.

hope you enjoyed leave something in the comment. and don't forget to follow me.

owh and also if you want to see Mateo's pov leave it in the comments and i make it.

-XOX- Mia