Chapter 5

^^^mateo

     ROSE'S PROV

mature content if you don't want to read it here's a little summary from the episode: Rose got a text from her brother asking when she comes back, she discuss it with her second mate Mateo. it is certain they will return together tomorrow.

2 months later

It was a late Friday night. Mateo and I went to my room. He threw me on the bed and started to undress me. As he was doing that I kissed him on his soft lips, i knew what was going to happen. When he was done i undressed him while he was kissing me. You must be wondering how he looks well he has the most perfect body ever. ''He's tall and has some tattoos he has black hair and some beautiful deep blue eyes with silver lines in it but back to the story''.

I grabbed the condoom and put it on his cock with my mouth. when he grabbed my hair and didn't let it go when he started to fuck me i moaned really hard. when he was done i got on top of him and started to subtract him. He GROWELD really hard. When i was done he started to finger me for a long time. When he stopped we started to kiss again, we stopped kissing and tried to go to sleep.

When the morning came Mateo woke me up and said he wanted to ask something. He asked '' Did you like it last night?'' i said immediately ''Yes but did you like it?'' I loved it he said. I went down to make breakfast for us. When i toasted the bread Mateo suddenly stood behind me and grabbed my waist, he hugged me from behind and kissed my head. I turned around and started kissing him, all of the sudden the toast was ready and we both startled because we totally forgot the toast. When we ate the breakfast and washed the dishes we went upstairs to chance clothes and take a shower. When we both were done we went out to the city to buy groceries. when we got all the groceries we went home. when we got home Mateo said that he needed to do some Alpha business and went up to his office.

after an hour of watching Netflix in our room i've got a message from my brother asking me when i come back 'Home' . i didn't react right away because i needed to discuss it with Mateo. i walked to his office and knocked on his door.''come in'' he said.

i walked inside and closed the door after me.'' hey baby how is the business going?'' i asked

he looked up from his paperwork and looked at me with a big smile.''hii babe, everything is going done, just needed to do a check up on some new pack members''

''owh well there's actually something i wanted to talk about'' i said nervous

''sure what is it?''

''well.... my brother just messaged me asking when i was coming back 'home' ''

'' do you want to go back?''

''well i wanted to ask you if we could go visit them for a few days''

''of course my love we will leave tomorrow at noon'' he said i texted my brother and said that we were coming tomorrow  while Mateo pulled me on his lap. He started kissing me, the kisses were getting rougher and rougher. He put me on his desk and started to undress me. I asked him '' are we really gonna have sex in your office?'' he said'' yes my love we are, so get ready for the most amazing moment in your whole life'' we started to have sex and i moaned really hard it was getting faster and faster. He pulled at my hair and i tried to get grip on his back but my fingers slipped away. I moaned even harder and I said ''YES.... YES MATEO HARDER... HARDER'' he said '' IM COMING IM COMING'' when he came i sat back up and he sat back in his seat, after our breaths were normal again he pulled me again on his lap causing me to straddle him with my legs.

we started kissing each other i got tuned on again and started grinding on him. i felt him get hard on me and we made love again when we came he didn't let me get off his lap instead he started fingering me and i came again. after that we just kissed and i said '' yes it was the best thing in my life and i loved it'' Mateo said' '' i'm glad you liked it, i have to agree it was pretty good'' i got really tired and snuggeld into his chest, he stood up and walked over to the bathroom and cleaned himself and then me after that he walked us to the bed and put me on it he putted the light off and came in bed i fell asleep after he muttered '' i love you '' in my hair

AUTHOR'S STATEMENT

hii guys hope you enjoyed

please leave a comment if you have any ideas or just wants to say something.

ps. this episode was made by help of my friend.

xx-Mia