Chapter 12

ROSE'S POV

why would he do this to me?

i thought he loved me, fucking bastard.

urg i was so frustrated, didn't feel hurt or betrayal..... well i didn't feel it yet

all the feelings just turned into raged, i was so angry that i punched a hole in the wall of the bedroom, A FREAKING HOLE IN THE WALL. i didn't know i could do that, super cool.

damn how i wished i didn't trust him, you know the feeling you're happy but you know it won't stay for long, yeah i woke up with that feeling, turns out all mens are freaking cheating ahole's.

at this moment all the anger or rather called rage gone from my body and replaced by the intense hurt and betrayal i feel.

i wish i could just run away again even just for a few days.

'no rose were aren't cowards anymore' Kia said

'please Kia just for 2 days, then it hit me it's not that i can go anyway ' i answer back, because i really can't Mateo has guards outside my door, of course he also standing there, OMG he standing there naked, oh well karma is a b*tch. i mean if i really wanted i could easy kill them all.

'NO ROSE' my wolf yelled in my starting a freaking huge headache.

but you guys don't know what happend yet so let me just skip back to this morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few hours later

i woke up with someone shaking my shoulders, i opened my eyes and saw i grumpy looking Mateo.

''finally Rose'' even his voice was grumpy

'' why are you looking and sounding so grumpy baby'' i said teasingly with pouting lips

''i don't owh and i have a meeting later'' he said '' okay'' i started tickling to get one of his million dollar smile, but as i begun tickling it only angered him as he pushed my hands away harshly

Auch that heart a little

''  what's got up your ass Mateo, why are you being like this?'' i asked clearly seeing my hurt and confusion simply not care enough, he walked away over to the bathroom ignoring me.

''okayyy....... imma just go downstairs'' i yelled for him he didn't react as i did not wait for any and just walking down the stairs into the kitchen this time everybody was already eating, not waiting for me, Mateo or Seth and i was happy to see that.

after breakfast i walked upstairs to my room and looked for Mateo but couldn't find him, i thought he would be in the forest for a run i guess.

after a quick shower i put on some shorts and a pink crop top with some snickers. i putted my hair loose in my neutral beach waves. and walked out of the Packhouse to my parents house. after i arrived at my old house i just walked in because it's still kinda my house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,5 hours later

i was walking back to the Packhouse, still smiling at how i had spent time with my family. i opened the door and something didn't feel good, i just shrugged the feeling off me and walked up towards my room when i stood before my bedroom door i heard moaning, the hell why do i hear moaning coming from my room? i opened the door and i wished i didn't.

the he stood my second chance mate Mateo with some blonde chick, no with Ann that bitch never liked me, naked hanging onto his waist with her legs and he thrusting into her standing in that intimate position towards the wall across the door. you've got to be kidding me Moon godess, this motherf*cker just cheats on me. 

''well, well ,well Mateo'' i said my voice so cold that even i shuddered.

he turned around looking for what disturbed his little 'meeting', when he saw me his eyes

immediately turned with regret, and anger?! why tf was he angry he was cheating on me.

''tesor-'' i cut him off with a loud Growll, i f*cking hate that name now

''get out Mateo '' Ann already left the room as the Growll escaped. oef i'm really trying not to beat the shit out of him right now.

he wanted to say something but i just got consumed with anger and i didn't want to hurt anybody so i just growled harder while saying'' NOW MATEO'' he walked out defeated  his head hung low.

Wich lead me to now arguing with my wolf about just walking away. destroying a few things and a few hole's later i walked towards the bedroom door and looking out of it it was like 3 meters from the ground from here. hmmm

'Kia can we make it down the ground without hurting our self' i asked

'yeah but you have to promise me only for 2 days not longer please' she begged and of course i said that i will return soon, because now i will have my revenge on two guys. i looked at the destroyed room again and then jumped out of the window. fuck this i'm out

off into the woods...... I was deep into the woods and froze when i heard ruffeling from leaves but i couldn't smell someone at least not Mateo or the pack, weird i started walking again

till the sound happend again, but this time closer suddenly there stands a man before me smiling at me.... what the hell is happening.  

==========

AUTHOR'S STEMMENT.

so i got the message that the last episode was boring so i hope this isn't boring for you guys! still thanks to let me know that it got boring.

well hope you enjoyed, just let me know in the comments, also let me know if you huys want to see Mateo's pov about the day.

don't forget to like and share this story!

well see ya,

-Mia

Rejectedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें