Chapter 1

Look the hour! Not today ... this can't happen to me! I quickly took my bag to leave the Café. As always, I was late! ... but with some shortcuts I would still be on time for casting. Pay the bill? No idea! ... run, run! I talk to myself as I was hurrying right out when I hit a young man with all my strength. Full of anger, I hissed out loud.

»Can't you be careful? You already have glasses ... or is it just for decoration?«

Without any word he just looked at me with a smile. This made me even more angry. When he leaned down to take my bag, I immediately snatched it away.
»Give me my bag. I don't have time to worry about a nerd like you are.«
Angry I went to the studio, look at my watch

»Uff arrived on time!«

Without worrying about what happened, wait for my turn.

Hours later it was my moment, dying of nerves, I had never felt this way, it must be normal. It was my first casting without the help of dad. After a few minutes I did my part, I could barely concentrate. After the audition they just told me, we will get in touch with you.

Already relaxed and satisfied with my performance I could go ... I could not believe it, I heard myself whisper ... The coffee boy was back in front of me.

»Excuse me miss. Do you know ... What a coincidence, Hello! «

With Surprised Face ...

»So here you were going, were you also at the casting? As before ... can you forgive me? I just didn't see you ... «

I looked at him suspiciously and moody. What did he want here? He also was an actor or he had persecuted me?

»By the way, my name is Shahrukh, and what's your name?«

He held out his hand, but I didn't want to keep talking to him. I passed his hand without answering. But suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

»Señorita, that is not polite. He who forgives shows the greatness of his heart ... «

He smiled at me and awaited an answer. I didn't know that answering was like a frozen fool with what she said and that smile, until suddenly ...

»Have a nice day, Miss Mukherjee«,

I looked surprised. How did he know who I was? How could it be? But I couldn't say anything else because I stopped for a moment and looked at it in detail. His dimples had burned in my memory. But I didn't like his style. Confused, I went and arrived home late.

My mother asked me how the casting had been and it bothered me, as always, to tidy up my room. Dissatisfied but tired, I went up to my room, put the music at full volume and dropped into my bed. I closed my eyes and saw that guy again. Not that I liked it ... but that smile came out of my mind.

By the way, what was your name? Hmm ... Sahir, Sar, Shahrukh ... Yes, it was Shahrukh! And why did he know my name?

Without an answer to my questions, I fell asleep.

A few days after that meeting, I entered the cafe again.  I had a date with my girls.  I looked around and with my gaze I stopped at a table.  Some boys were sitting and laughing out loud. 

My heart shrank when I saw those dimples "he's here" Our eyes met and the world froze for a moment.  The coffee disappeared from my sight and from my mind.  There was only that smile and those sweet dimples.  When I realized he was looking at me, I was immediately ashamed and quickly looked for space on an empty table.

  When I realized he was looking at me, I was immediately ashamed and quickly looked for space on an empty table