*

Sage
3pm

"It's cool that your girl spoke up and spoke out man. Not a lot of women will do that especially in the hot seat by herself on national tv." The interviewer said to me.

"Yeah, she's different. I always knew she was different. Ever since the day I met her.."

"So how is all this for her? I see she isn't here with you today. Is she still camera shy or does she just not into the whole industry chick persona?"

"She's not camera shy. We just decided that the interview she did with Goodmorning news would be her last because though she got a positive response, she also got a negative response even death threats over the abortion situation. And that shit didn't sit right with me. I'm very protective over Olive and that's what I learned in business, if you love something, keep it to yourself because people will find a way to ruin it. I refuse to let them ruin my girl and what we have going on. It's too personal to me."

"I am glad that y'all finally got to see who I love but y'all won't ever see her again. That's mine." I spoke, making everybody laugh.

"I feel you, man. I feel you.."

"Olive keeps calling you. You want me to answer?" Mike stepped in and whispered to me, showing me my phone.

"I'll call her when I'm done with interviews for today." I told him and he nodded.

I knew that she was probably just in the house bored and missing me so I didn't think nothing of it. I wasn't allowed to talk in the phone during an interview anyway and having Mike answer my phone would only make her mad.

She'd understand.

*
7pm
After I was through with interviews for the day, I was finally able to go ack to my hotel room and call Olive. It's been a long day and I missed my baby.

"Yo, Mike. Pass me my personal phone." I told him, throwing my business phone down. I needed to talk to her now.

After I got my phone, I saw a bunch of text and calls from her, my moms and the old label. Deciding to ignore everybody else, I called Olive.

The phone rang for a while, making me furrow my eyebrows. When she didn't answer, I called again.

"Mike, did she say what she wanted?" I asked, removing the phone from my ear, once I got the voicemail receiver again.

"No, she texted you but I didn't look at them." He went on as I went through my messages.

"Shit." I stressed once I saw the messages.

Babe, it's that time of the month and you know how I get. Can I come out there with you for a few days? -3:10pm

*
Olive
10pm (New York, time difference, +3hrs)

Hunched over the toilet, I emptied my stomach for the third time today. It's been a long day and I es completely exhausted. My stomach was so upset from the excruciating pain my period was causing.

"Mm." I hummed, opening and closing my legs to relieve the pain. It seemed as though nothing was working.

Once I cleaned my mouth out and brushed my teeth, I removed my clothes and disposed of my sanitary napkins into the disposer.