Pomp and Circumstances

Start from the beginning

Kage than made a shadow hammer, and pounds her head, making her stiff.

Harriet watches this with a sigh, and Ruby runs over to her.

Ruby: "Perfect complementary teamwork. Oh, yeah, I want to have my friends' backs just like that."

Harriet than raised an eyebrow.

Harriet: "Friends?"

Elm: "Hahahaha...This isn't the schoolyard, kid."

Kage: "Yes, we are already eager of that other there."

Behind Elm, Nora is still posed with her hammer in the air.

Nora: "Thunder Thighs..."

Ren walks over, lifts the currently stiff Nora under his arm, and walks away.

Elm than looks at Kage and blushes at his face

Elm than looks at Kage and blushes at his face. His face is similar to Sans. And Ruby and her team said, he looks like a handsome prince. But while Sans looks like a one with a very light heart, Kage looks like a gloomy and very dark, serious person. Elm kisses Kage's check, before jumping away from below, as he speaks out.

"Kage: "What in the...hey! Who did..."

Ruby's teammates join her.

Yang: "But, I mean, when you go through so much with someone, it kind of changes things, doesn't it?"

Harriet: "We get along well enough, sure. I count on them to keep me alive. They do the same. But that's the job. We don't confuse the two."

She turns and walks away, leaving Team RWBY to look on sadly.

Clover: "Speaking of the job..."

Further down the way, Winter Schnee is talking on a communicator. He gives a brief order to a soldier, who walks away.

Clover: Duty ever beckons. You all hang back a second.

He than gesture to Jaune and Qrow.

The Ace-Ops walk over to Winter. Ruby watches with a sad sigh, then looks away, thinking. She then gets an idea, smiles and hurries over to her teammates.

Ruby: "What do you guys want to do when we get back to Atlas? Sightseeing? (gasp) Oh, what should we visit first?"

Blake: "(yawns) How about our beds?"

Blake walks away.

Ruby: "Oh, come on, guys! This is a great time to go exploring! We haven't done that in so long!"

Weiss: "Ruby, we just explored a whole continent on foot before flying to this one."

Weiss walks away.

Ruby: "Well, yeah, but... it was only the boring parts."

Yang crossed her arms with a unhappy look.