I'll Save You

Wendy's POV

"W-Wendy..D-Dipper..You need to save him."

When I heard Dipper is in danger,I can feel something really bad is gonna happen to him.I grab my axe and go find Dipper in the woods.

As soon as I found Dipper sitting under a tree,He look at me with a pair of yellow eyes and sharp pupils.Then I know it was Bill taking over Dipper's body.

"Redhead?You wanna save this stupid Pinetree huh?" I get pissed when he said Dipper is stupid."At least he's not as stupid as you,Bill"

Bill snap his finger and I was floating above the ground."You won't be hurt if you listen to my orders,Redhead.Let's make a deal."

He offers me a deal and I already know that he's gonna tricked me like what he's doing to Dipper right now.

"This is ain't gonna work,Bill."
I act badass in front of him to show that not every woman are weak.

"Oh,really?What makes you thinks that?" He smirk at me because he thinks that a woman like me is weak.

"Cause after I break those arms of yours,imma teleport your shit ass to your own dimension!"

"Oh,Hahaha.And what makes You think you could do all that?" He smirk at me again and this time I already got pissed off.

"Because I'm a flippin' Corduroy!" I run at Dipper (Bill) and hit the back of his neck.

Bill get out of Dipper's body immediately.He's rubbing the back of his neck."Redhead..YOU MAKE ME SO ANGRY!"

His eyes went really red."Yeah?Like I care?" I ran to him and breaks both of his arms.I can hear he's groaning right now.

"That's what you got when you hurt my boyfriend!" He Falls down on the ground.I turn back to Dipper who's half awake.

"Wendy..This is all my fault.." I heard him mumbling at himself."Ahm..Dip? Remember this?" I make a 'zip my mouth and throw a key sign'.

He nod."I'm here,dude.Don't worry.It's okay.I will always come to save you." I calm him down and he ran towards me and hug me tightly.

"Woah,Dipper." I was shock but happy to see him smiling."I'm so sorry,Wendy..It's all my fault." I smiled at him and kiss his birthmark at his forehead.He blushed.

Dipper's POV

I wake up with a dizzy head.."Ouch..My neck hurts.." I groaned.But then I realized that Wendy is gonna get beaten by Bill.

"Wendy..This is all my fault.." I mumbled to myself.But then I saw Wendy standing in front of me.I'm aware of her if it's Bill taking over her body.

"Ahm..Dip? Remember this?" She makes a 'zip my mouth and throw a key sign'.

I nod."I'm here,dude.Don't worry.It's okay." She calm me down and I ran towards her and hug her tightly.

"Woah,Dipper." I put a warm smile on my face."I'm so sorry,Wendy..It's all my fault." She smiled at me and she kiss my birthmark at my forehead.I blushed.

Suddenly I heard someone mumbling "A - X - O - L - O - T - L" Oh boy,that is not a good sign.

Bill Makes a yellow light beam with his right hand and he's aiming for Wendy.

I put Wendy at my place and the light beam hurts me at my stomach.It seems like he didn't aim it seriously.

"Argghh!!" I screamed in pain.
I can see a group of people coming to us.My eyes are blinking slowly.

Grunkle Stan punch Bill several times with his combat weapon on his hands.Gideon and Ford are reading a spell that will bring Bill to his dimension.Pacifica and Wendy are picking me up.

After that,I can't see anything.The world darkened.All I can see is black wall