It'll Be Alright

Dipper's POV

I look up from the ground to see her sad and teary eyes."Hey." I greets her but she doesn't do the same.My smile fade away.She looks away from me. And I see something she's trying to hide.I reach for her hand but it's cold,she pull away again.I wonder what's on her mind.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't come to our date.I didn't realize that I had been slept like half of a day-" "Don't act innocent,Mason." She cuts me of.My eyes widened.The way she talked to me.And she called me Mason.That's The last word that my Mom said to me.
.
.
.
"Dipper..Please take care of your sister..Just remember..that mom and dad loves you so much.M-Mason.." That's when she gave her last breathe Before she died.
.
.
.

I became very furious."Hey!What's wrong with you?!" I stand up and shout at her."You are the One who messed these up!" She shout at me back.I feel like I want to cry."Can you just tell me what did I do wrong?!" My voice begins to break.Tears flowing down to my cheeks.

Wendy's POV

Can't believe that, that idiot really messed our relationship.For god sake,what's wrong with him this evening? He Suddenly yelled at me and said that he want a break up? "HE'S THE WORST!"
I shout and throw a stone very hard with my bare hand. "If only I never dated him." I sighed.

And his pupils is a little bit different.they were sharp.And his eyes turned yellows.

God,I feel like I want to cry!
Suddenly I heard someone coming."Hey" He greeted me like the nicest person in the world,not knowing what he just did this evening.

I look away from him.I don't want to make an eye contact with him.But his eyes are brown now.He tried to hold my hands but I pull away.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't come to our date.I didn't realize that I had been slept like half of a day-" "Don't act innocent,Mason." I cut him of.I mean,Why the hell did he act like an innocent person?! He just ruined my entire life. He seems furious.

"Hey!What's wrong with you?!" He stand up and shout at me."You are the One who messed these up!" I shout at him back."Can you just tell me what did I do wrong?!" His voice begins to break.Tears flowing down to his cheeks.What? I'm confused."What did you mean? This evening, I set the date that I think you'll like it,and you just came out of nowhere,without even greeted me,and you say that you hate me, I'm the worst girlfriend and you want us to break up!" I'm crying right now.My voice begins to break."A-And I-I am so sad" I close my face using my hands and not wanting Dipper to see my teary eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry." He said that and hugged me."I should have told you from the first that Bill take over my body."

Dipper's POV

After hearing what Wendy explained to me I was very shock.I would never do that to her. This must be Bill's work!

"I-I'm so sorry." I said that and hugged her."I should have told you from the first that Bill take over my body." Her emerald eyes widened."W-What do you mean? Didn't he died 3 years ago?" She is confused."I gotta tell you a lot about these things but first I got to heal your broken heart." Wow.I-I was flirting just now.

"Now it make sense.No wonder your eyes turned yellow and your pupils were sharp this evening." She said to me.

I grab both of her shoulders. I look at her beautiful eyes and wanting to make an eye contact. "Wendy,I wanted you to know that whatever happens in this world,I always find you and I will always love you.I want you more than the universe.This world is crazy. But not our love." She blushed.

"D-Dipper.." She began to cry and wrapped her arms to my neck."I-I'm so sorry!I'm sorry for everything!I was being very rude earlier!" I felt that Wendy is kissing me with her soft lips.I kissed her back and it ended like 15 seconds,I pulled back.We blushed. "Don't worry,Wendy.It'll be alright.Everything will be alright."