Robbie Valentino

So,if you're wondering how Robbie would look in my fanfic you can take a look at him at the picture (black shirt with a love symbol) And Gideon is not bad anymore.He still has a crush on Mabel.Enjoy!

Mystery Shack

Dipper's POV

"So,bro-bro.How's last night?"
Mabel asked and smirked at me."Y-yeah,G-good."I stuttered."Dipper is my Boyfriend" Wendy tell Mabel,Soos and Melody.I blushed.

"Say What?!My nerdy bro-bro got a girlfriend?!" Mabel shout at me."Could you be quite,Mabel?" I got annoyed by my annoying sister."Well,I gotta go to the diner,bye!" I left her and Waddles.

At The Diner

"So,is it a date?" Wendy asked and smirked at me."Y-yeah." I stuttered again.Stupid me! "The same Dipper I know.He always stuttered" She chuckled and I blushed until someone reached us.Wait,I Recognize this voice.

"Dipper,my dude!" Robbie greets me."Hey Robbie!" I hope that he'll change to a good person."Hey,umm..Wendy? Can I talk to him for a moment?" Robbie asked Wendy."Yeah,sure"

Robbie take me to the boys bathroom."Oh my god,Dipper.You're back in Gravity Falls?Why didn't you tell me dude?" Robbie asked me curiously.Well,he changed.To a better person."I..forgot.Robbie..is this you? You're changed.I mean,to a better person." I questioned him."Yeah..I know. I did all this because I want to be friends with other people" Wow.He truly changed."That's great!" I smiled at him.Well,at least he didn't beat me up like 3 years ago.That's really painful.

"So,you and Wendy..Uhh..Couple?" Robbie asked me.I felt guilty for him."Yeah..Sorry" I apologized to him."It's okay.You deserved her more than me"

We talked a lot about peoples in Gravity Falls.I liked him.A-as a friend,I mean. I get back to Wendy and we hold each other's hand.Like a usual couple.

"Well,Well,Well.You're back at Gravity Falls,Pinetree?You too,Redhead.Can't wait to see your reaction to see where your stupid Grunkles are."

We'll meet again.Don't know where,don't know when.Oh,I'll know we'll meet again.Some sunny day.