Times

Dipper's POV

I woke up and I look at the clock.It reads 7 a.m. I'm at my bedroom.I rub my head and  try to remember what happened last night. Then I saw Wendy sleeping next to me.She's sound asleep right on my bed and I didn't even notice.

I watch her sleep peacefully,unaware of the stress she's causing me.Her hair is really beautiful.I touch her hair and realized how soft it was.

I look over at Mabel's bed and see the covers over her head.Waddles is sleeping next to her.And,yup.She's drooling.

I look on the floor and see a bunch of notes from my journal code deciphering.

Then I remembered that I had so much things to do tomorrow.I really had to spend my time with Wendy and Mabel today.

I need some fresh air this morning.I quietly sneak out from the room and go downstairs.Then I climb the ladder that leads to Wendy's secret spot on the roof.

I sit beside the cooler and watch as the tip of the sun begins to crawl up the sky.

"Hey," I heard someone whispered.

I turn around and see Wendy standing there,walking towards me. She sits next to me."So,you remember what happened last night?" She asked me and I have no idea."No..What happened after we,uh..kissed?" I ask her and blush from the word kiss.

"You bring me to the shack and Mabel told me to just sleep here.You were already slept after that.You told me to sleep on your bed and you're gonna sleep at the floor but somehow you came at me and cuddles with me."

I blush.I-I cuddled with her last night and now I don't remember any of that? God,I must be really sleepy last night.

"But,dude.You were so gentle with me last night.You are the most amazing man I've ever met." She punch my arm like she always did 3 years ago.Wendy is amazed by what I did last night.

Mabel suddenly showed up. "Hey.Mind if I join you lovebirds?" She teases us. "Yeah." I agree. "So,I'm free today and I want to spend my time with you guys." They smiled.

"Sure,dipping - sauce! Where are we gona go?" I can see that Mabel is excited."What about we go to a mystery adventure? You know,like we did 3 years ago." Wendy suggests to me to go on a mystery adventure."Good idea!"

Timeskip - 12 pm

"Dipper!" I heard Grunkle Stan called my name and I ran quickly at him "Yes?" I ask him."Can you go help Wendy to put the books in the shelf?" Wendy? Of course! "Aye Aye,Captain!"

Mabel's POV

"It's a long time since I didn't become a matchmaker." I sighed because I didn't found any couple in this town.Robbie and Tambry moved out from the town.But then I saw Wendy walking upstairs.That's right!Wendy and Dipper!

I walk towards Grunkle Stan who's watching tv."Hey,Grunkle Stan"  I greets him."Hey,pumpkin.what do you want?" He greets me back while watching tv.

"Can you please do me a favor?" I ask,making a puppy face."Err..Okay?" The puppy face I make works!

"Call Dipper, ask him to help Wendy to put the books in the shelf" I make an evil grin. "Are you planning to make Dipper spend his time more with Wendy?" He ask with a confused face."Yup!"

Stan's POV

Whatever,as long as she's happy,I'll do anything for her.

"Dipper!" I called his name and I can see that he's running towards me.Mabel hides herself at the back of the cushion."Yes?" He ask me."Can you go help Wendy to put the books in the shelf?"

I can see that he has a warm smile in his face."Aye Aye,Captain!" Heh.Kids nowadays.

Dipper's POV

So I ran upstairs and open the door.I can see Wendy is sitting on the couch."Not working as usual ,huh?" I told her.

"Yeah,you know that I don't like working,Dip." She said with a lazy tone voice.

I start to put the books in the shelf "Need some help?" She ask me with a warm smile in her face."Nah,I'm just scared that you can't reach the top of the shelf." I tease her and smirk at her..I'm like,10 cm taller than her.

"Hey!I'm not that short!" She climb the shelf and put the book."See?I can reach i-" Suddenly she loses her balance and fall on me.

Wendy's POV

"Hey!I'm not that short!" I climb the shelf and put the book."See?I can reach i-" Suddenly I loses my balance and fall on Dipper.

I open my eyes and see a pair of sparkling brown eyes.I am on top of Dipper. We stared at each other for like 3 minutes.I pulled my hair out and leaned in to kiss Dipper.My mind is telling me no but my body is telling me yes.

Dipper's POV

I open my eyes and see a pair of beautiful emerald eyes.Wendy is on top of me.I'm shaking and blushing.I don't know what to do.I just stared deeply at her eyes.

Suddenly Wendy leaned in to kiss me.I just closed my eyes and don't know what to do."Dipper! Can I meet you for a minutes?" I heard Grunkle Ford called my name and I pulled Wendy.

"Sorry,Wendy.I gotta go.It's an important mission." I scratch my nape without looking at her.

"It's alright.Just go.I know you're doing it for me too." Wendy said with a sad voice."And please tell Mabel that I can't make it to the mystery adventure."I kiss her forehead and go downstairs.