Awkward things

Dipper's POV

I wake up to the sound of Wendy's alarm clock .It's only
8 a.m.I saw Wendy is shivering and I gave a blanket to her. When I was gonna get up from the bed Wendy hold my hand."D-Don't leave.." I get back to the bed and hug her.
"It's okay Wendy,everything's gonna be alright.As long as I'm with you,I'll always love you" I said. After that, I fell asleep.

Wendy's POV

I wake up to see Dipper's gonna get up from the bed and I hold his hand."D-Don't leave.." Dipper hugged me.His hand is so warm..I hug him back."It's okay Wendy,everything's gonna be alright.As long as I'm with you,I'll always love you" He said with a calm voice.That's so sweet.If only I dated him from 3 years ago.After that,he fell asleep.I wrapped my arm around him so that he won't leave again.

Timeskip - 9.30 p.m

I wake up and see it's already 9.30 p.m.I saw Dipper is still asleep and I decide to make Dipper's breakfast hotcakes.Well,since he gave me Hot chocolate last night.

I went to the kitchen and make some hotcakes for Dipper.While I'm cooking,I felt like someone hug me from the back.Oh,it's Dipper."Good morning,sleepyhead" I said with a soft voice."Morning,Babe.I-I mean Wendy!" I can saw that he's blushing from the word 'babe'.He's so cute. "It's a babe to you,Dip" I winked at him.

Dipper's POV

"It's a babe to you,Dip" I blushed so hard from the word 'babe'.

"Voila! Here's the hotcakes!" Wendy said."Thanks".I eat the hotcakes and it's very delicious!
"Wendy! This is delicious!This is theost delicious hotcakes I've ever eat.I could eat this hotcakes all day,ya' know!"
I praised her.Well,it's  delicious tbh.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower.I start to open my cloth then looked at the mirror.Wow,no wonder that I work out at high school so much that I can get this abs.I stare at my abs for a long time and someone's open the door. Shoot,I forgot to lock the door.

Wendy's POV

After I cleaned the dish,I went to the bathroom and opened the door without knowing that Dipper is in there.I can see Dipper's abs.I can feel that there's bloods dripping from my nose quickly."AAAAHHHH WENDY WHY DO YOU OPEN THE DOOOORRR" "I-I-I'M SORRY DIPPER I DON'T KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE" I slammed the door.

God,that was so embarrassing.this is the worst thing that ever happened to me.And I can see his abs.I slapped myself.Wendy!!this is not the right time.I gotta apologize to him.

Dipper's POV

Wendy opened the door.She saw my abs and somehow I noticed that there's blood dripping from her nose."AAAAHHHH WENDY WHY DO YOU OPEN THE DOOOORRR" I shout at her."I-I-I'M SORRY DIPPER I DON'T KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE" Wendy slammed the door. God,that was so embarrassing.

After I go out from the bathroom I can see that Wendy is facing the wall."Wendy?" I asked."Dipper?So you're out,eh?I'm so sorry about earlier!I didn't know you're in there! I'm so sorry! It's okay if you don't want to forgive me.." She said with a frown face."Hey,who said I don't want to forgive you?It's okay,dude.I forgive you." I forgived her after she explained everything.I hope she didn't saw my abs.

"So,we're cool now?" "Yeah,we're cool" She hugged me tightly. "Thanks,Dip" She thanked me and that was the cutest thing!

Wendy's POV

"So,we're cool now?" I asked him."Yeah,we're cool" I hugged him tightly."Thanks,Dip" He's so kind.

"So,you wanna talk about 'the thing' last night?" I asked hoping that he remembered about it. "Oh,you mean..uh..the kiss?" Dipper stuttered."Yeah..So we're a couple now?" I blushed so hard."Yeah,an official one" That makes me feel so happy.I hug him." I love you,Dipper Pines.You're the best boyfriend I've ever had" "You too,You're the best girlfriend I've ever had.So,wanna go on a date since we're a couple now?" I hope she say yes."Okay.But i gotta go to the shack first,i left my jacket at there."