The Mystery Shack

Dipper's POV

Once we're at the front of the door,We smiled at each other remembering the past 3 years ago memories."Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the unfamous Mystery Shack !" I said trying to imitate Grunkle Stan. Mabel let out a giggle.I smiled that I can make her laugh." Dipper,do you remember the time that I used to date the Gnomes and you helped me with the windblower?" She asked me."Yeah,of course. I actually thought the Gnomes were 'The Undead' ". I chuckled and she laughed. We decides to open the door together and saw Wendy at the register.

" Welcome to the Mystery Shack ". I was shooked when I hear a female voice that sounded like the person that i've always had a crush on."Wendy?" I mumble. The owner of the voice looked up to reveals the beautiful girl I've always laid my eyes on. Her green flannel hung loosely around her. Her green eyes made my heart stop. Her red hair under an old hat with a pine tree on it.

Wendy's POV

I'm sitting at my regular place, the register. These 3 years is really sucks without Dipper ane Mabel.I mean,I can go on an adventure with them or even had a movie night with Dipper!I'm still wearing Dipper's hat that I switched with mine. I missed Dipper.Of course I missed him! He's my greatest best friend.Or..more than that. It's been 3 years and he still didn't came back to Gravity Falls.Maybe he had forgot about Us.Once I heard a door bell ringing , I do the same thing like I always do when a tourist came to our shack."Welcome to the Mystery Shack" I was still reading the 'How To Not Make An Eye Contact' magazine. I heard a mumbling sound saying my name. Once I laid eyes on the tourist, I was really shocked . I
saw Dipper and Mabel."Dipper?Mabel?!" I jumped out the register and hug them. "Dude,It's been 3 years that you guys didn't come back to Gravity Falls.Don't you guys know that these 3 years in Gravity Falls were really sucks?" I said to them. " Hehe.. Sorry,Wendy.We had to go to high school and it was really boring!" Mabel said to me. "Yeah,I know.School sucks". I said to them with an annoying face. " Uhhh...guys,I need to go to the bathroom.BYE !" Mabel leave the two of us alone.

Dipper is blushing.Wait wut?! Did I just saw Dipper blushed?Relax,Wendy.  I'm too old for him and he's too young for you. I looked at him.I suddenly blushed. Why is he so tall ?and handsome?! He's not like a nerd anymore !
I tried so hard for not blushing. His hair is nice, His body is just sooo flippin' perfect ! Wait is that abs? o_o

A/N

hello,readers!I'm so sorry that I didn't update in a long time but here's chapter 3 of "I'll always love you"! GOMENNASAI! I was busy with school and yeah,just like Wendy said,SCHOOL SUCKS.And don't forget to like and comment. :)

-  Gravity_weirdfalls