Eating Together

Dipper's POV

Wait,is it me or did Wendy just blushed at me when I asked her to go to the diner? Anyway,I have to get ready to picked Wendy at her house. It's already 4 : 35 p.m. It's great that I don't have any sweating problems anymore. "Hey,bro-bro! Where do you wanna go?" Mabel asked me. "To the diner with Wendy.Also,do you want anything?" I replied. "Oh,is it a date? Or a friend date?" I sighed "Mabel,i don't have a crush on her anymore.She's just a friend.She also said that I'm too young for her so that means she looked at me as a friend and I don't want our friend relationship to break" Mabel's smile fade away. "Oh,okay." "Don't worry,Mabel.I'll buy you unicorn's glitter" I offered her to make her smile. "Really?! Thanks bro - bro!" She hugged me.

TIMESKIP - 5 o'clock

NO ONE'S POV

Dipper goes to Wendy's house and knocked on the door."Oh hey,dip.You're ready?" Wendy asked Dipper. "Yeah"

AT THE DINER

"So,how's your dad?" Dipper asked Wendy."My dad and my brothers are going on a camp in the forest.They'll be back on next week.Don't worry,I'll used to live alone when I was 6." Lazy Susan came to them. "What are you lovebirds wants to eat? The sundae ice cream for couple?" Wendy blushed. "No,Lazy Susan.Wendy and I are just friends."
Dipper replied and Wendy's smile is fade away slowly."We'll just have the single chocolate ice cream" Dipper replied and Lazy Susan takes the order.

TIMESKIP - After eating
(yes I'm lazy)

Wendy's POV

Wendy and I are just friends? What the H? Alright,I admit that I friendzoned him at the bunker when he's 12.But why i felt sad when he claimed me as a friend? Do I love him? Maybe he has a crush on someone else and i..i just need to move on."Pacifica?" I heard Dipper yell at my back.I turned around and saw a girl with blonde hair.ugh,that mean girl.

"Woah,Pacifica.I didn't know that you worked here." Dipper asked him happily."Yeah. I'd rather work at the diner than live with my parents.Ya know,Dipper,you are tall and handsome now.And you're not like a nerd anymore" Pacifica chuckles and Dipper blush." Really?thanks.But the nerd part,I'll take that as a compliment. No wonder that your blonde hair looks real now.Haha" Dipper joking with Pacifica."Hey!"

They both laugh and Wendy can't take it anymore.She leaves Dipper and Pacifica alone. After 10 minutes,Pacifica get back to work while Dipper just realize that Wendy is gone.

Dipper's POV

Oh no.She must be jealous and it's all my fault.Relax,Dipper.Don't be paranoid.I got to go to the Shack first and tell Mabel then find Wendy.She must be in her house. Or at her backyard. I think I have a crush on Pacifica.I mean,she's not that bad after all.She's not mean like 3 years ago.Maybe she wants to change and make friends.That's a good improvement.But what about Wendy? Do i need to move on and focus on Pacifica? Does she likes me back if I confess at her about my feelings? What if she rejected me? UGHH! Being a teenager is so hard! If I can , I'd do anything to be 12 back.