"Harry, I don't think I need-"

"No, Jules, I mean it. It's going to be dangerous, and the only way I know you'll be safe is if you're with me." He places his finger under my chin, pulling my head closer to him and kissing me softly on my forehead. He lingers there for a few seconds, then pulls away and smiles before leaving the room.

I leave a few steps behind him and follow as he jogs down the stairs- curls bouncing with every step. He walks into the kitchen and looks into the pantry for food.

I sit down on the table as he grabs out a cereal box and brings over two bowls.

He hands the box to me and I pour my favorite cereal in the bowl- Frosted Mini Wheats.

I smile as I begin eating, and Harry and I make small talk as we have our cereal.

-

I look in the mirror one last time as I run my hands over my waist, gazing at the unfamiliar outfit that covers my body.

It was stunning- like I said, the person who picked out my clothes did an absolutely amazing job. I picked out a outfit that had two parts to it, but it went together. It was a two piece dress, the entire thing black. The top of it was kind of like a crop top, and the sleeves were about three quarters length of my arms. The skirt was form fitting just like the top, and it ended just below my knees. Between the top and the skirt there was about an inch or two of space, but it didn't show too much skin. I slipped on some black heels and walked to the bathroom.

I put all of my hair on the side and put it into a long braid, nothing too fancy. I applied my usual makeup, but since I was feeling a little bold I put on red lipstick and did my eye makeup darker since I was going out. Placing a silver statement necklace around my neck and a few other accessories, I carefully walk down the stairs since I don't want to trip- I'm not the best at walking in heels.

Harry is waiting for me like always, watching me intently as I make my way to him. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt, it was almost split open and it was slightly see-through, it showed most of his chest and tattoos. He wore a black jacket over that, and black pants and shoes. Does he ever wear any color? He looked amazing in black, but it would be nice if he wore a color once in a while.

But who am I to talk? I chuckle, I'm wearing a black dress. At least I have some red and silver in there too, though.

As soon as I reach the bottom of the stairs I can smell his cologne, and it's the most amazing scent of men's cologne I have ever smelled. I wasn't sure what brand, but it should be used by every guy out there.

He stares at me for a moment, almost in awe, and I thought he was going to say something. Instead he looks out the door and then his watch.

"You couldn't have worn something a little more modest?" He lectures me, making me feel stupid and overdressed.

"I-I didn't know it was that bad, I thought it looked nice."

For a second he looks like he feels bad, maybe he didn't mean what he said. That look leaves quickly, and he goes back to his normal self.

"Whatever, let's go." Is all that is said before he grabs a hold of my hand and leads me out to his car.

I roll my eyes as he pulls me out, and am grateful he didn't see me do this.

-

The sounds and smells are exactly the same as I remember, loud music and alcohol.

Our hands are intertwined as he leads me through the crowd on the dance floor, I can feel peoples eyes burning through the back of my head. They're probably wondering why Harry's still with me since he usually has one night stands and that's it.