Once upon a time - rumplestilskin/ The dark one

-"Rumple: Making a wish?Belle: Better not

Belle: Better not. My hopes and plans don't turn out like I want them to. No matter what I do or who I trust.
Rumple: I understand the feeling."

-"There's magic everywhere if you're willing to see it."

-"I like the darkness. It's as much who I am as the light."

-"For better or worse, this is now who you are. Guilt ridden and weak."

-"We're not in your kingdom anymore, you're in mine."

-"Villains don't get happy endings, Papa, and I'm here to make sure you never get yours."

-"You fell in love with me because I was a man and a beast. Neither exists without the other."

-"Don't worry, I'm not dead. Just visiting."

-"We should all be scared. This is death itself. This is a fight we can not win."

-"Careful Deary. That's the oldest heart in all the realms. Let's cut it open and count the rings."

-"Not wanting me to die isn't the same as wanting to be with me."

-"Belle, I want you to know that I am sorry for everything. If I had to do it all again, I would make sure I was the man you deserved from the very start. I would change everything for you."

-"Be careful. Love is a weapon, Deary. The most dangerous weapon of all which means the pain you should worry about isn't the kind inflicted by a broken sword but the kind that comes from a broken heart."

-"Friendly warning, you don't want to face the Dark One when there's no one else at home."

-"Maybe you should take a piece of advice from a man who has pushed away every chance of happiness because it was never enough. If it's within your grasp, if you know where it is and who it's with, then you should run to it, grasp it and never let it go."

-"My magic comes at a cost, as you know, and I've racked up so much debt I can never be clear of it unless I find a way to change the rules."

-"If I have to choose between everyone else and me, me wins every time."

-"I'll be here too, spending every waking moment of my immortal life trying to rip your heart out."

-"As someone who has created many monsters in his time, I am impressed by the number you did on Ms. Swan."

-"Just remember love is free but all magic comes with a price."

-"If you go after my love, you will surely lose yours."

-"I've carried enough lies in my life to recognize the burden."

-"I know with the strength of our love, you'll find it."

-"It's a sad truth that the people closest to us are the ones capable of causing us the most pain."

-"I had hoped you were dead but hey, disappointments just a part of life. I'm sure we can agree on that."