"A clown ? No way ..how can the devil be a clown.oh wait you are the devil!, aauzubillah Min ash shaytanir rajim

He turned and walked down to were I stood my hands akimbo,I watched how his chest heaved up and down he puffed air out off his nose and he angrily glared at me ,good let him be very angry ,jokes on him ,Mr clown ,I think that's his new name.

Nasrin 1 - Mr clown 0

After I was sure he disappeared I quickly went back to my room and took a shower before laying down to rest after a very long and irritating journey,I let out a sigh as I let sleep consume my tired body.

*******************

I woke up to the usual quietness,nothing odd at all ,I finished my routine after I took my bath I wore an oversized nude shirts with a black knee length tights , I packed my hair and loosely tied it with a black scarf.

I lazily walked to the kitchen after glancing at the wall clock close to the stairs ,it read 12:17pm I came to halt my heart almost leaping out of my chest ,when I saw a mans figure backing me ,I placed my hand on my chest reciting the shahadah ,that's when I remembered that Ahmad was also in the house ,mtchew.

I pulled a straight face and walked to the fridge and took out a carton of milk pouring it into a cup as I stared at him  ,he was oblivious to my presence as he kept typing on his phone ,looking very handsome with a navy blue plain tee and black sweatpants,his bed hair was looking so damn sexy and wet ,he ran his hand through his soft hair and typed something on his laptop groaning at something.

The feeling of something wet dripping on my leg and floor is what brought me out of my reverie. Shit I kept pouring the milk, not knowing it was filled to the brim.

That got his attention cause he looked up, his eyes measuring me as he looked from my head to my toe.

"What?!" I asked irritatedly, I hated how his eyes lingered on my legs. He cleared his throat and took a sip of his coffee, still staring at me, a sly smirk appeared on his lips. Sexy, but ewww.

I cleaned the mess with a mop, after I cleaned the place I proceeded to make my breakfast.
I made waffles and took it with a strawberry syrup,I sat opposite him and ate not bothering myself with his intense stares.

He stood up and left the kitchen before I finished eating so I cleaned the kitchen and proceeded to watch Netflix.

I finished watching a whole season of the Witcher,I can't remember for how long I was sitted  on that couch but when I checked the time ,it was already time for asr ,I wasn't praying so I decided to make myself up ,at least to try something I love doing .

I hurried to my room and immediately brought out my make up kit ,I dropped it on the vanity table ,unlocked it and started bringing out the foundation's,face primer and all .After successfully bringing them out ,I used a face wipe to thoroughly clean my face even if it had no stains ,I just loved a clean work yeah!!!!!

I applied the face primer and started my art work ,I finished before five thirty in the evening.I changed into something nice ,at least I wouldn't want the make up to go for waste.i brought out my phone and took tones of pictures,I sent some to my clique and my sisters ,I posted two on my snap story before my stomach decided to make a stupid rumble .

i brought out my phone and took tones of pictures,I sent some to my clique and my sisters ,I posted two on my snap story before my stomach decided to make a stupid rumble