Chapter 9

ADRIANS POV:
I heard a lot of shuffling and a grew impatient.
"ALEXIA FUCKING OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I heard soft steps making their way towards the door and the light click sound was made when she unlocked the door.
I barged in before she got the chance to open the door. There she stood with bloodshot eyes, tears down her face and she looked like a complete and utter mess. "Why are you always crying whenever I see you for fucks sake" she looked like she wanted to argue back but she just collapsed onto the cold bathroom tiles and sobbed into her hands. She was trying to pattern her breathing and attempt to calm herself down but it only made it worse for her.
"Right alexia I'm going to count to five and if your godamn drama doesn't fucking stop YOURE GOING TO BE IN DEEP TROUBLE" she jumped due to the change of my voice and this didn't just alarm her. Jack Tommas, Becca and Emma barged in the room with weapons ready to pounce. Once they saw the state of alexia they all dropped their weapons are ran towards her. Great just fucking great!

ALEXIAS POV:
I felt myself being engulfed into the warmth of Becca and Emma.
"Shhhhhh babeeee"
Becca cooed in my ear. Their hugs were tight but I felt secure. I felt like I was away from that monster Adrian.
"Cut this bullshit out! Leave her alone she is being an attention seeker" Adrian sneered with pure venom and hatred in his voice.
"ADRIAN FUCKING HELL! SHE IS IN TEARS AND SHE IS WEAK WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS!! LOOK AT THE STATE OF HER SHE CANT EVEN BREATHE PROPERLY!" Becca raised her voice towards Adrian but she shed tears as her anger exploded out of her. Everyone went quiet. All I could hear was my sniffs trying to stop my tears. I've never felt so scared in my life. Adrian was now my biggest fear.
"Everyone leave, I need to have a word with alexia" he said calmly. This boy switched his tones more than I changed my clothes and that was a fact. But that's what made him more mysterious and scary.all four of them reluctantly left the room. They all gave me sympathetic looks before leaving. I was still curled up on the floor.
He came towards me his heavy footsteps inched closer to me. I kept my head down.
He soon got so close to me that I could smell his scent. He gently touched my shoulder which caused me to flinch. It caused me to remember the incidents in America.
"Alexia" he whispered just next to my right ear. I remained silent.
He then let out a soft sigh. "Look at me"
He was calm which always makes me more scared so I obliged. I slowly lifted my head and our eyes met. He then brushed all the hair out of my face.i was a sweaty mess and I'm pretty sure I looked like a electrocuted baboon.
He slowly and carefully led me towards the bed and made me sit down on it. He got me some water. "Here drink it." I was very thirsty so I drank the water in one go. We were both silent. Nether of us said a word and it remained like that for quite some time. He then Inched closer to me and grasped my hand gently rubbing circles on it. "I'm sorry" was all he said. He sounded genuine but I'm still frightened. "Come with me alexia, let's freshen you up then I want to take you out somewhere" wait what? Was he going to kill me? Dispose my body in a lake and pretend I ran away!?? All these gruesome thought of ways he would murder me came into my head and Adrian noticed this as he saw my expressions. " I'm not going to hurt you I promise. I'm just taking you out to eat and we will go for a little drive" he clarified. He then motioned me to come with him in the bathroom. He then babied me in a way and gently combed my hair, untangling it and making it look somewhat presentable. I could feel his fingers gently graze my neck as he put my hair into a ponytail.

ADRIANS POV:
I feel like a monster towards her. I need to sort this out and clear this fear she has of me. It isn't healthy. When Becca shouted at me I saw the pain in her eyes. She went through a rough time and I can tell she is seeing a monster in me that she saw in her ex. I'm doing the exact same thing to alexia. I need to make it up to her Before this escalates. I'm the most feared gang leader in the world. Why do I need to do this?!
Once I got alexia freshened up I went downstairs with her and I told jack I'll be back later on. I went to my bike and alexia froze.
"Don't be scared the bike is fun" she remained silent.
"Alexia speak to me please" I need to be gentle with her at the moment.
"Can we not go in a car?" Her voice came out low and hoarse. Right now I didn't want to go in the car, I wanted to ride the bike.
"Alexia don't worry nothing will happen, you'll enjoy riding the bike. Trust me" I could see the fear in her eyes but she still listened to me.
She slowly sat behind me on the bike and the minute it roared to life she gripped me tightly.
I know it was a wrong moment to do this but I chuckled. I turned to her and she fixated her eyes to the ground trying to avoid my eye contact. I turned back and drove off to my favourite downtown cafe. Alexia's arms were around my waist the whole journey there. It felt somewhat nice.
We got inside the cafe and we sat on a table in the corner.
"Choose what you'd like to eat" I gave her a small smile and she returned it.
"You can order for me Adrian..... sir"
She replied. I'm starting to not like her calling me sir.
"Alexia don't call me sir I'm sorry, my behaviour was truly out of order" the next thing she did surprised me. She started laughing. It was a gentle one which caused me to smile.
"Why are you laughing? I'm so confused"
"I remembered when you first apologised to me. Ahah you were so rubbish at it" her smile didn't fully reach but I could tell she was trying to make the situation lighter. I rolled my eyes and smiled back at her.
We ordered our food then and started to talk. We got comfortable with each other and I got to learn a few things about her like she is pretty much a trained nurse.
"Alexia......" I reached out towards her hand and gently gripped it. "Am I forgiven?" She looked into my eyes and gave me a sweet smile and a nod. Our food arrived and with that a group of boys also came into the cafe.

ALEXIAS POV:
A group of guys came in and sat on the table across us. I kept getting started at and I felt uncomfortable whilst eating my food. Adrian noticed my change of behaviour and gave me a reassuring smile.
The stares burnt holes into my soul and each boy on that table had their eyes fixated on me.
I asked Adrian to be excused and I went to the toilet. As I passed their table.......... smack!
This son of a bitch just slapped my ass! I turned towards them but before I could say anything Adrian has already got the man in a headlock. I quickly separated Adrian from him and made sure a fight wasn't about to begin.
"Keep your fucking filthy hands away from her! All of you keep this in your minds that if you even glance at her again I will rip your eyes out!" Adrian seethed. This caused one of them to stand up.
"Repeat that again" this stupid son of a butch began challenging Adrian. This caused him to grip the man by the collar and push him against the table. "Don't make me repeat myself or else it won't  be a pretty sight" this caused the guys to shutup. It also made Adrian drag me by the hand and he left money on the table before he left. We then went on his bike and he started driving towards the woods.
"Adrian please let's go home" what if him killing me because true.
He burst out laughing. Did I say that out loud?
"You do crack me up alexia. I'm certainly not killing you princess" princess? Why did it sound so nice coming out his mouth.
"Then what are we doing in the woods?"
I questioned.
"You'll see"