chapter 5

Alexia's pov:
Shit!!! He was raging. He is going to kill me today. Fuck....... why can't anything good happen to me.
Right now I was dragged around by a angry looking Adrian and he had an iron grip on me. We went to collect becca and she gave me a sad but disapproving look.
"Lex why did you run away?" I gave her a sad smile.
"Becca stop talking to her! She is in deep trouble" he gave me a angry look before dragging me in the car.
The ride back to his house was very silent and awkward all I did was pray that he won't kill me.
We abruptly stopped and he told me to get out.
Everyone else went and I was stuck with him inside his office.
"What you did today was fucking unacceptable! I decide to trust you a tiny bit and you go and make a run for it!! You can't escape from me do you understand? I've got guards everywhere dressed like normal people and they go wherever I go. I don't know what goes through your mind but the thought of you trying to escape needs to have a stop to it. I am warning you! Next time I will punish you like I do to all my prisoners" he was seething, every word he said put a heavy boulder on my shoulder. I was scared, angry, upset and I was just a complete mess. Tears slowly crept their way down my cheek and Adrian looked at me with his cold hard stare.
"Why the fuck are you crying? What's wrong with you?"
Did he really just ask that?
"Why am I crying? Does no body realise that I'm human and I have some feeling too? Throughout this whole thing of me being sold to you not once did anyone ask me if I wanted this. No body asked how I was coping! I hate this! I hate everyone and everything. I fucking studied some boring shit for 2 whole years just to get sold to some mafia don! I wish I was dead. Everytime you shout or get angry I get scared! I feel as though you will hit me or slap me. I feel like I'll end up getting hurt by you or the gang. I have feelings too. My past hasn't been the best and that's what makes me scared that one day I'll end up being your sex slave. I've cried so much this week that I don't even fucking know what happiness is! I hate my life!!!!" I let out all the bottled up feeling and just cried. I slid against the wall of his office and just put my head in my hands and cried. I felt so weak and vulnerable.
I felt his presence next to me, he crouched down and he carefully put his hands on my shoulders treating me as if I was a very fragile item and that I would break if someone touched me.
I sobbed harder.
"Shhhhhhhhh" he stroked my side and slowly brought me towards his chest. He started to stroke my hair
"Alexia, I'm not going to deliberately hurt you and i know for a fact that my gang won't, if they lay a finger on you I will kill them, and I most defiantly won't treat you like a sex slave. I'm not like that. You need to trust me. Don't try to run away because it will make it worse. I have a very short temper so you trying to run away will only ignite my anger. I didn't mean to hurt you that day and I errrr....I'm.....errr sorry" Wow he sucks at apologies.
"You are so good at apologising"
I said, wiping away my tears. I gave a small weak smile.
"I've never apologised to anybody so feel special" he lightened the mood and I felt much better. We stayed in the same position where I was leaning against his chest and he had his arms around me and we were both sitting down on the floor, for about 10 minutes. There was a knock on the door and this girl walked in. She was stunning.......
"Hi ermmmm......sorry to break your moment but my boyfriend is going to kill tommas if you don't stop him" I got off him and stood up brushing the imaginary dust off my jeans.
"Let's go deal with these dicks" Adrian sighed.
Adrian walked away and I looked at the girl and gave her a small smile.
"Hi I'm. ....."
I was cut off.
"Alexia I know!! You are so beautiful! Jack was talking about you this morning and I was so confused but then he told me how your parents sold you....and sorry about that no one deserves that but we will treat you like royalty since your boss's and these guys may be big ass mafias but they are big softies inside" she excitedly told me.
"Oh silly me! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Emma! But you can call me em. Me and Becca are best friends." I gave her a warming smile.
"So your jacks girlfriend?" She nodded happily and had dreamy eyes when jacks name was mentioned.
"Does tommas have a girlfriend?"
"Well he claims he does saying he has one called violet but we feel he is lying because he never talks about her or even rings her. I think it's just a code name for jack's sister hannah but sadly she got kidnapped, please don't tell anyone I told you because I will literally die" Jack has a sister? And she got kidnapped? I was loss for words but the boys came back and tommas and jack were glaring at each other.
They all turned to me simontaneously which creeped me out and they smiled at me. This wasn't a normal genuine smile, this was a smile that had a glint of mischief.
"Ermmmm hi?? Is there something on my face?" They looked towards each other......
"Go! " adiran yelled. We had very little time to react but they charged towards me and Emma ran as fast as we could and we went seperate ways. I ran into a random room and hid in the closet.
I heard heavy footsteps run past so I slowly crept put he wardrobe but when I turned around I jumped.
"Boo!" Adrian grabbed me and tickled me. I laughed so much that tears welled in my eyes.
"S...S...STOP AHAHAHAHAH OMG PLEASE ADRIAN STOPPPP!!!" I tried to pry his hands of my stomach but it was too hard.
He tickled me even more. I couldn't breathe..I was laughing too much.
"PLEASE ADRIANNNNNNN" he laughed at me.
"first you have to promise that you will make me breakfast tomorow! I'm sick of scrabbled eggs! I want pancakes" he said all this whilst tickling me.
"AHAHAHAHAH ...FINE I PROMISE!!!'
he retrieved his hands and I finally got my breath back, he was on top of me watching my every move.
"Now move you fat hippo you weigh a ton!"He looked at me pretending to be offended.
"Do you want me to tickle the shit out of you again?" I quickly shook my head. He laughed at me before taping my nose the kind of way you do to a child. This automatically made me scrunch it up making him double in his laughter. He got off me and held his hand out and helped me up. We turned around to see 3 heads looking at us smirking.....