Coachella (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Start from the beginning

The door to our room barely unlocks the moment Ashton pulls down the straps of my top, exposing my breasts to him as he pushes me onto the large bed, with his knee between my thighs.
"Mine... All fucking mine..." He groans, cupping my breasts, and tracing his thumbs over my nipples. He pinches and pulls on them until I whimper and throw my head back in frustration.
His mouth joins in the torture, biting onto my nub as his fingers work on taking off my skirt.
"Ashton..." I moan, bringing my hands to his head, tangling my fingers in his hair.
"What baby? I told you I would make you feel good..." He mumbles, moving to my other nipple. He circles his tongue around my peeking nub before he gets his teeth grazing over the very tip.
"I need your cock..." I cry out, arching my back and pressing my chest to his face.
"Oh, you do baby? How bad do you need it?" He asks, crawling down my body, trailing his lips down my stomach, and biting onto the part where my skirt's button has left indents on my skin.
"So bad... I am aching for you..." I whine, my toes curling as he leaves open-mouthed kisses on my lower stomach.
"Should have thought of that when you were grinding your pretty ass on my cock in front of everyone. I bet you are really wet... I bet you have soaked through your panties...." He whispers, taking my skirt off and dropping it on the floor by the bed.
"Why don't you just see yourself, baby?" I almost beg, biting on my bottom lip as I wait for his next move.

He doesn't waste a minute before my underwear is shredded off my body and his arms snake around my thighs.
His tongue laps on my core, making me let out a scream as he keeps my ass raised off the mattress, divulging in my taste.
His hands squeeze on my ass, as his tongue circles on my entrance, darting the tip of his tongue inside me.
"Ash..." I cry out, my stomach clenching at the sensation. My hands ball in the sheets, pulling at them as I shut my eyes.
He moans against my pussy, one of his hands slapping my ass before he lets me rest back on the mattress.
"You like that, baby? You like it when I eat your fucking pussy?" He asks, bringing his hand between my thighs and letting his fingers stroke my lips.
"I fucking love it..." I sigh in relief as his tongue engulfs my clit, flicking over it while he slips 2 fingers in me, pumping them fast.

I buck my hips up against his face, humping over it as I try to get off, warmth spreading all over my gut. I ignore any precautions of being heard and let out scream after scream, while Ashton's fingers curl inside me, pressing on my spot. My eyes roll to the back of my head as he grazes his teeth over my nub, involuntarily making my thighs press together, only to be stopped by his free hand slapping the inside of my thigh.
"You are going to keep your fucking legs open for me, aren't you, angel? You are going to keep your pretty legs open while I make you cum on my fingers, huh baby?" He asks, biting on my thigh at the end of the question, surely leaving a mark there.
"I need your cock, please." I cry, practically humping nothing as I try to get his fingers to thrust right on my spot.
"Beg a little more, angel. Maybe you'll get what you want then..." He teases, bringing his thumb to draw circles on my clit.
"Fuck me, daddy... Please... I need your fucking cock deep inside me... Pretty please... It tingles inside." I mumble, moaning as my stomach tightens, building up towards an orgasm.
"That's the best you can do? Come on, honey, we both know you can do better." He chuckles, crawling up so his face is on the same level as mine.
"I need you so badly, Ash... Please..." I pout, looking at him with the most pleading look I can muster.
"You are so fucking wet... And so fucking tight... You think my cock will fit inside your tight little pussy?" He asks, raising his eyebrow at me. I nod my head, feeling him pull his fingers out. I groan at the loss of the sensation, staring at Ashton as he smirks at my reaction.
"Look how hard you made my cock..." He spreads my legs more, wrapping them around his waist before he taps his cock against my clit.

Finally, he thrusts inside me, slamming his hips on mine forcefully.
"Fuck..." I scream, my eyes going wide. He brings my leg over his shoulder, gaining deeper access as he leans forward, resting his forehead on top of mine.
"What baby? Thought you wanted it deep..." He teases, giving me a short thrust while holding me pinned to the mattress.
My head falls back, eyes shutting as I try to indulge in the sensation he is giving me, my breathing getting more shallow as he keeps on pounding inside me.
"More... I need more of you." I cry out, my leg that is still wrapped around his waist pulling his hip closer. His hands support my thighs pressing them up to my chest as he goes as deep as it can get, pounding in me with all he has. The bed rattles, hitting the wall behind it. Ashton just hisses, changing the angle as he tries to find the one that will make me scream.

His skin slapping on mine, the sounds he makes as he ravages me, how nicely his throbbing cock fills me up, all of that sums up to the tight knot in my stomach.
"You like my cock, my little slut? Like how deep it reaches inside you? See how it makes your belly bulge... I am going to fill that belly up with my cum... Look how fucking wet that little pussy is for me... I bet all the people looking at you in that fucking outfit made you wet... You like it when people stare at what is mine to touch, don't you? You like showing off how sexy my pretty little slut is... My fucking slut..." He rasps, slapping his hand down on the side of my ass.
"I wanna cum..." I cry out, feeling everything inside me intensifying.
"Yeah, you wanna?" He asks, almost mocking me.
"Please... I wanna cum..." I whine, feeling my head becoming heavy, my orgasm slowly creeping toward me.
"Of course you do, baby. You have been pulsing around my fucking cock for so long now. Cum around this fucking cock, baby. Grip my cock with your pretty little pussy..." He commands, his hand moving up to the side of my face, resting there and forcing me to keep eye contact as he pounds, hitting my spot until I collapse, finally letting my high wash over me.

I ignore that the hotel is packed with people and that soundproof is not a word in the hotel management's dictionary and scream until my lungs hurt and I can barely draw a breath.
Ashton keeps on fucking me, slamming on me fast as I pulse around him, groaning as he gets closer to his orgasm, becoming sloppier with every thrust.
He finally cums inside me, letting the warm feeling spread in my body, make me hold onto the high of my orgasm for a little longer.

He pulls out, taking a look at my dripping core, smiling at what he has caused. His hand collapses on my clit, one time, two times, three, making me jolt back at the stinging -but pleasureful- feeling.
I am breathing hard, looking at the ceiling as I try to come down, while Ashton relaxes next to me, laying on his back.
"How the fuck do you become better and better every time we fuck?" I ask, feeling my body becoming sore, my legs feeling like they are on fire.
"I have you hooked, don't I?" He asks cockily, the chuckle at the end of the sentence sounding a little too brass.
"If I knew you would get this rough, I would dress like that more often..." I state, turning my head to the side to look at him.
"Baby, it's not the clothes that get me going crazy for you..." He replies, planting a kiss on my forehead. 

--

Author Note: For some reason, this is one of the very few stories I didn't feel like writing (even though it is a nice and easy plot), so excuse it if it is a little wonky at some parts.