Coachella (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Summary: Ashton gets a bit turned on by (Y/N)'s Coachella outfit.
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Request: georgiaawoolley) (Words: 2.3k)
--

"Isn't that outfit a little too skimpy, angel?" Ashton whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around me from behind. I chuckle, turning my head a little so I can look at him.
"You think so, daddy? Haven't you seen how everyone else dresses here in Coachella?" I ask, leaving a peck on his jaw, just on the spot that connects it with his neck.
"Everyone is staring at what is mine... And I don't really like them looking..." He groans, pressing my ass up against his boner.
"What, you don't like bragging? All they can do is look, you have the privilege of touching too." I remind him, taking his hand and placing it on my hip, just at the place where my thigh ends and my crotch begins.
"I still don't like the way that guy stares at you." He points out at a guy behind us, who has been eyeing me since the beginning of the show.
"So, let him... We all know who is going to take me to his hotel room, get this little outfit off of me and fuck me to oblivion, don't we, daddy?" I ask, making sure to plant kisses all the way from his jaw to his pouting bottom lip.
"I will be really pissed if that ain't me." He groans, turning me around so he can stare me in the eye.
"You think I have eyes for anyone else? You are the only person I care about here... Maybe Luke too, but only a little bit because he is a little drunk..." I grab his face in my hands, bringing it closer to mine before I plant a kiss on his lips.
"He has a girlfriend to care for him." He scoffs, pressing his forehead against mine as his arms tighten around my waist, holding me to his body almost possessively.
"Come on... Let me buy you a mocktail..." I giggle, taking his hand in mine before I make our way to the drink kiosk.

Ashton keeps me glued to his body as we jam to the performance, sipping our drinks as we dance. He has his hands resting on the sides of my stomach, just showing off to anyone who dares throw me a second look.
I really don't mind, I simply adore his touch, so I take it any way I can.
"Wanna go back to our hotel room? I have plans for us..." Ashton whispers in my ear, biting on my neck softly.
"Not yet... I wanna see the show..." I reply, biting on my lip as a little light bulb goes off over my head.
"You really prefer the show over me?" He asks, faking a gasp.
"We paid good money for the tickets. It would be a pity to go this early." I reply, shrugging my shoulders.
"You have to be kidding me..." He complains, but his arms wrap around my body even tighter as he finally gives in, going back to swaying us to the music.

I lean my head on his shoulder, sticking my ass out until it is pressed against his cock. I tilt my head until my face is almost buried in the crook of his neck, pressing my lips on his jawline, nibbling softly on his skin before my tongue traces a small pattern on it.
"I thought you wanted to see the show..." Ashton mumbles as I grind my ass on his cock, trying to pry a boner out of him.
"Am I not watching the show?" I ask, planting a hickey on his skin, earning a moan from him.
"Yeah, but your ass is on my cock, princess." He groans, squeezing his hands on my hips.
"Oh, is it? I wouldn't have known..." I play the innocent, wiggling my ass on his cock.
"You know that you have a pretty nice high slit in your dress, right? One that I can just slip my hand in and get to your actual slit... Your pretty little pussy..." He whispers in my ear, biting on my earlobe as his hand inches down from my stomach to my thigh, toying with the hem of the slit. I tense up, feeling his fingers trace my skin.
"You wouldn't... There are a lot of people here..." I breathe out heavily, reaching down to take his hand in mine, gripping on it as hard as I can.
"Wouldn't you like to show off? Show everyone how good my fingers make you feel?" He asks, while my stomach burns from his teasing.
"Ash..." I whine, earning a chuckle from him.
"We can just go back to our hotel room, be just me and you, and I will make you feel really good, or I can do just the same, only in here, in front of everyone... You choose, babygirl." Ashton whispers, his tone changing into a groggy, dominant one.
"You wouldn't dare..." I try to call on his bluff but the chuckle he lets out as his hand inches up toward my sex, tells me that he is really not fucking around.
"Wanna try me, baby?" He asks, humming at the end. My breath gets caught in my lungs, body tensing up as his fingertip follows my bikini line.
"What are we gonna tell the gang?" I ask, already melting into a puddle as I close my eyes and imagine what is in for me.
"They won't give a shit about us leaving..." He whispers, kissing on my temple.