38: 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

Isaiah felt his phone ping. He picked up his phone once again responding to a few texts.

"So how do you know Ross?" Reese asked after trying to fall asleep but failing.

She remembered him mentioning Ross went they were at the beach during some of their talks.

"Ross is an old friend of mine. He was the one that did all my other tattoos. Besides him there is no one i would want to tattoo me." Isaiah said with a smile.

Reese loved how he would talk about his friends with so much pride and joy. She wondered if he ever talked about her like that.

She wanted to know what she looked like in his eyes. How he saw her but part of her was scared. She thought he probably saw her as the broken, heartless girl from when they first met.

"What you thinking about?" Isaiah asked noticing that Reese was deep in thought.

Reese snapped out of her chain of thoughts. There she was again overthinking.

"Nothing" Reese mumbled sitting up and moving away from Isaiah.

Isaiah could tell it was most certainly not nothing. But before he could question her the receptionist came back.

"Isaiah, Ross is ready for you." The blonde said giving him a flirtatious smile once again.

Isaiah got up from his seat not before giving Reese a smile and following the blonde to Ross's booth. Reese leaned back in the couch trying to relax.

Reese picked up a book and began read it soon she felt her eyes become heavy and soon she was welcomed by darkness.

***

By the Reese woke up she found a blanket thrown over her. She looked at her surroundings she was still in the tattoo parlor.

The parlor was still empty and Isaiah was nowhere to be seen. He must of still been busy getting his tattoo.

Reese checked her phone and it was already four in the afternoon. They got here around two. Reese also noticed some texts from Camille asking her where she was and if she was with Isaiah.

Reese texted her back telling her that she was indeed with Isaiah and that they were at the tattoo parlor.

Five minutes later Isaiah emeraged from the booth he was in and called Reese.

Reese got up and walked towards Isaiah as he walked back into the booth. Once Reese entered she was welcomed by a big muscular guy with tatttoo all over. He was a red head with emerald green eyes.

"Reese, this is Ross." Isaiah introduced as they both shook hands.

"How was your nap?" Ross asked chuckling slightly making Reese blush in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry about that." Reese said sheepishly as Ross brushed it off.

"No worries but Isaiah here insisited that i get someone to get you blanket." Ross said with smirk whilst Isaiah was sending him a death glare.

The Vengeance Of A Pawn. (Book One In The Chess Series)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara