12: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢.

"It comes and goes in waves"
-dean lewis

***

"Reese come on we're going to be late for school." Camille yelled from the living room almost waking up everyone in Reese's apartment building.

Reese exited the bathroom sighing. Today wasn't going to be her day as she woke up with a her head throbbing.

Ah Camille my daily irritation!

She wondered how Camille could have so much energy this morning when all she wanted to do was crawl back into bed.

Reese sighed throwing her jet black hair into a ponytail and throwing on a black hoodie. She didnt even bother putting any effort into picking out an effort.

After all she didn't even feel like going to school but there are always things you dont want to do but end up having to do them anyway.

"REESE!" She heard Camille yell for what seemed like the one hundredth time making her headache much worst.

Seriously Camille?

"Hold your horses Cami I'm coming." Reese yelled back at Camille as she grabbed her backpack from the side of her bed and her phone from her nightstand before heading towards the living room.

By the time Reese entered the living room Camille was one foot out the door already. Reese sighed rubbing her temples.

This girl will be the death of me!

Its too early for this anyway.

Reese thought while following Camille out and locking her apartment door behind her.

By the time she stepped out the building Camille was already in the car putting it in first gear.

Oh gosh what's her problem?

Today is not the day!

"It sure took you long enough." Camille scolded the second Reese got into the car.

Reese rolled her eyes at Camille putting in her headsets and listening to some Lil baby whilst Camille blabbed on about whatever she was blabbing on about.

Reese wasn't exactly sure when she fell asleep but by the time she woke up they already arrived at school. And they were in the parking lot.

She was so tired. She hadnt even slept the entire night. And it was just something about today that just rubbed her the wrong way.

She was tired. Moody and lastly having a terrible headache.

The pair walked into the building together and went to Reese's locker only to find a smirking Isaiah standing at it.

Does ever not smile?

Reese thought. She was in no mood to for games. There was no need to pretend that they were friends.