38: 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

"So what are you getting?" Reese asked as they arrived standing outsude the tattoo parlor.

The past week few by and it was Isaiah's birthday. Just as promised Reese joined him when he said he wanted to add another tattoo to his additions.

Reese had spent the last week figuring out what to get Isaiah for his birthday. She wasn't really sure what to get him.

She wanted to get him something he really liked not something he would just accept.

"Its a surprise. You will see once its done." Isaiah said holding the door open for Reese to walk in and following behind her.

Reese mumbled a thanks walking past Isaiah and into the tattoo parlor. Isaiah took Reese's hand and made his way over to the reception desk.

"Hi i made a appointment with Ross. Is he in today?" Isaiah asked the young lady around their age at the desk.

The blonde brown eyed receptionist offered him a flirtatious smile before batting her lashes. Reese suddenly felt uneasy which was weird because she had never felt this way before.

"I will go and check." The blonde receptionist with said as she swayed her hips whilst walking away.

Reese stood there feeling very awkward and quite frankly a bit jealous. But she wasn't going to let Isaiah know that.

After all she who was she to feel some type of way. It wasn't like she and Isaiah were together. Reese tried to convince herself of that.

Reese's eyes remained on the ground what wanting to see if he was paying any attention to the receptionist.

Reese felt insecure. Why would Isaiah feel something for her? She was just a broken girl. And the receptionist on the other hand was gorgeous, confident and so much more.

Little did she know that Isaiah hadn't even glanced at the receptionist. His eyes were trained on hers trying to figure out what she was thinking.

"Ross is in but he has a client so you need to wait in the lounge until he is done." The receptionist said handing Isaiah a card with her number on the back of it.

Isaiah took Reese by the hand leading her towards the lounge. The lounge was pretty much emtpy and they were the only two in the lounge.

Reese sat and down the couch near a book shelf and Isaiah flopped down beside her.

Reese picked up a book flipping through the designs whilst Isaiah just sat there one his phone replying to everyone how had wished him.

Isaiah slung his arm behind the couch right near Reese's head once he put his phone away. He leaned closer to see exactly what she was looking at.

He watched how her fingers would run across the the designs. He adored her. As if she could feel his looking at her she snapped her head up to that their eyes could meet.

Reese offered Isaiah a smile as he returned it to her. He didn't even realised that he unintentionally made her heart swell.

A half and hour went by and Reese was beyond tired. Reese rested her head against Isaiahs side. Isaiah tensed for a brief moment before he relaxed at the comfortable feeling.