A/N some really exciting news.

Dearest Reese lovers.

Some of you may have noticed that I have made the decision to change the name of this book from Reese to TheVengeance of a Pawn. Honestly i have thought long and hard about this decision and my reason for changing the title of Reese goes hand in hand with my next announcement.

I have decided to turn Reese into a book series. Or rather that the Vengeance of a Pawn formerly known as Reese will be part of a series. After re-reading Reese over and over again, I realised that there is so much more I want to tell.

It has always been a part of my plan to make some sort of series. This is something I debated a lot over the last year. If some of you remember i wrote a book titled 'My heart Made Up on You' the female protagonist in that book was named Elliana Clark.

I had an idea in my head where i wanted that story to go and writing it out was so different from my vision. At the time i was having a really hard time writing and i just fell out of love with writing. I was not happy with the plot or story line. So i removed the book in hopes of reconstructing it. But i just could not seem to do it justice or do the characters justice.

And i kept being preoccupied with certain character's i had in Reese. I needed to find the right story to match who my characters are. And once that happened it became clear than the title of Reese needed to change. The content and stories are still same in The Vengeance of a Pawn formerly known as Reese.

I also want to take a moment to thank everyone who votes and comments. Re-reading comments helped me fall in love with writing again. So thank you everyone.

I am hoping that this will be a three book series. The series will be titled: The chess series.

Reese's story will be the first book titled: The Vengeance of a Pawn.

The second book will be the story of a certain Vengeance of a Pawn character and Elliana titled: The Heart of A King.

Parting notes:

In A game of chess there are always two opponents. And you have only read the book of one.

-Chevonne Van Wyk