26: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛?

"Hey Reese, i heard what happened are you okay?" Camille asked running up to Reese from the other side of the school parking lot.

Reese hadnt seen Camille since the incident that took place two days ago.

Reese hadnt been at school for the past to days. Its like she was stuck in a trance. She became even more paranoid than normal.

Taking five different showers a day. She was begining to compare herself to Lady Macbeth.

Okay?

Me, Reese okay?

I mean am i okay?

No?

"Yeah of course I'm okay. I just needed to think you know."Reese responding down fidgeting with the hands.

She gave off a shrug trying to not make it was obvious.

But what happened two days ago had shaken her up. It shook her to the core.

"Reese you are not okay." Camille said obviously noticing Reese wasnt herself. Camille reached out gripping her hand firmly making Reese snap her eyes up to meet Camille.

She gave Camille a silent thanks.

Reese felt a wave of axienty hit her. Her heart was beating fast. She couldnt breathe it was like water filling her lungs.

Which was nothing she hadnt faced before when they tried to hard to break her.

"I can do this." Reese breathed out trying to regain control.

Camille grabbed a bottle of water out of her backpack handing it over to Reese.

"Come on Reese drink up. Nice and slowly."

Once Reese calmed down she handed the bottle back to Camille that looked really tense.

It was then Reese noticed that Camille wasnt looking at her but rather past her. Reese looked over her shoulder to find Colin only a few feet away.

Reese knew something was up with Colin. He stood a few feet away with a smirk plastered on his face.

It was a look Reese knew all to well. She was doomed because if she wanted a war with Colin she was going to get one.

Reese stood there slighty taken back as Colin saluted her before heading into the school building.

Something isnt right.

It wasnt the only strange thing she noticed. Isaiah was different. Reese knew something must of happened between the two.

The only question is why?

Another thing she noticed that Isaiah hadnt come by to check on her after the incident. They havent even dicussed the next stage of the plan.

It was as though he was avoiding her. Reese felt as though something was tugging at her chest.

Friday was the soccer match against the South side.