13: 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜.

"I hope you know,
I hope you know
this has nothing to do with you.
Its personal.
My self and i
We got some strengthening out to do"
-fergie

***

Reese entered the cafeteria with Camille in tow. She looked around scanning the room filled with students for Isaiah.

Her eyes stopped at a table near the far end of the cafeteria. There he was seated with two boys. Who she assumed was his cousin and some boy named Griff.

She recalled Camille telling her about them on her first day back. She also knew that Camille had a crush on Griff.

Reese sized Griff up and all in all he did look like a good guy. Decent and he better treat her best friend right.

As if sensing someone was looking Isaiah looked up and locked eyes with Reese who had an unreadable expression. They stared at each other a while before Isaiah motioned for them to come and join them.

Reese looked over to Camille asking if they should go over to where he sat with his friends. Camille nodded in confirmation as Reese grabbed Camille pulling her along with her as they joined Isaiah's group at their table.

Reese walked right up to the table took a seat right next to Isaiah and Camille sat next to her wanting to kept her interaction with them to a minimum.

Camille wasnt exactly comfortable sitting with her crush and his douche bag of a friend Ezra.

Shs was yet to tell Reese about her run in with Ezra but the girl already had much on her plate. Camille made her dislike towards Ezra known.

Well everyone saw it apart from his cousin and Griff. Hell even Reese could tell she didnt like the guy.

"Hey." Isaiah said pulling Reese into a side hug as if they were best friends.

Reese forced a smile still a bit salty about this morning until that light bulb went off in her head.

Reese took the opportunity to get back at him for the stunt he pulled earlier by jabbing him in the side with her elbow.

Isaiah let out a groan before letting go of Reese. She shot him a sickening smile. Before she looked over to his friends who just so happened to be staring at them.

Both of his friends at the two in amusement. Reese rolled her eyes looking back at Isaiah with a raised eyebrow as he finally caught on.

Did this boy have any manners?

"Guys this is Reese. Reese is Ezra." Isaiah said gesturing to the same guy Camille had said was Isaiah's cousin which she already knew.

There was something about this Ezra guy that that left a bad taste in her mouth. Perhaps beacsue she knew Camille disliked him.

Which would be impossible because Camille loves everyone.

"And this is Griff." He said gesturing to the guy that she had been sizing up. The same guy her best friend had feelings for.

In the seconds she met Isaiah's friends she already knew that Ezra didn't like her. It was the way she looked at her.

Its not that he had been blatantly rude but he did give off some weird type of vibe and Reese wasn't very fond of.