~Raabta~Connection___Part 6

Start from the beginning

Saying this she went from there, Hadii hugged his children tightly and now he knows what to do. For this he has to meet his father.

************************************

Rashid Malik called Umar and Samad sheikh to meet him. They decided to meet at a restaurant. By the time umar and Samad reaches, Hadii and Rashid were already there.

They said their salams and ordered their food. Rashid decided to start the topic

Rashid: Ummm, Mr. Sheikh, I want to talk about something.

Umar: Yeah sure, Nawab saab, but leave this Mr. Sheikh. We are not in a business meeting right? You can call me with my name. What say chote nawab.

They laughs on his joke but Hadii and Rashid hides their nervousness with the mask of a fake smile.

Two days ago Hadii talked with his dad and told everything how his mother blackmailed him, and his wish to marry Pariza. As they know her and they can trust her comparing to other strange ladies. He can't marry an unknown women, who knows she might be bad for his children but here they're talking about Pariza, they very well know about her nature, her family, everything about her and he is sure that she will loves his children like her own. And Rashid agreed instantly, so they both decided to talk with Umar and samad sheikh, so today they called them on a lunch.

Rashid: Mr. Umar, I want to discuss something serious, it's about your daughter Pariza .

Samad: What about Pariza(His voice became serious)

Rashid: Samad beta(child)I always look after Pariza like a daughter.

Umar: Nawab Saab please come to the point, don't talk in puzzles.

Rashid: Ok I'll come to the straight point. As you know I like pariza and I would like to have her as my daughter in law. I'm here to ask her hand in marriage for my son Hadii.

Samad: Whatt (He shouted angrily)

Umar: Samad, calm down. First listen to them.

Rashid: I know it's a difficult situation for you. I always appreciated Pariza, and I'm sure she will be a perfect wife for my son, a perfect mother for my grand children. I know no one will accept a widower as their husband, as their son in law. And it's upon you, your family and Pariza to accept our proposal or not. Whatever your decision will be we will accept it. As you know Fiza and Zain lacks mother's love and I saw it with my own eyes that they are happy with her , not only that I'm sure she would be a great wife to my son. We will wait for your reply and whatever it may be now we will accept it!

Samad: Mr. Malik, I know my sister's engagement broke. But it doesn't mean we will let her marry a widower who have two children.

Umar: Samad stop it, come back in your sense. You're talking rubbish.

Samad: But dad.

Umar: I said stop, let me talk !

Samad: Ok dad

Umar: Nawab Saab, I won't believe in all this rubbish "A widower can't marry an unmarried person" this is created by the society in which we are living, but the thing is, how can I let Pari marry chote nawab, you are royal people and we are commoners, besides that people will again find another chance to badmouth about my daughter, I can't tolerate if anyone badmouth about my pari, what if people say, she traps a nawab to marry and I really can't tolerate that.

Hadii: But uncle, you just said you won't believe in the society's rubbish, then what is this? And about Pariza, I don't know much about her, but my children always talks about her, and I'm sure your daughter is a gem. And I'll take care of her and respects her throughout my life!

Umar: Yes I know chote Nawab, but Pariza is not ready to marry either, her broken heart didn't healed yet.

Rashid: I'll guarantee you Mr. Umar we will keep your daughter always happy.

Umar: Yeah I know, but (He sighs sadly)Ok let me see, I have to talk with my family first then I'll ask Pariza about her decision. I'll tell my decision by tomorrow.

Rashid: Ok Mr. Umar. We are waiting for your reply!

Hadii: Uncle if you don't mind, can I talk with Miss. Pariza. I want to know about her, don't get me wrong but I have to talk something important with her.

Samad: Whatt, you want to talk with my Sister, listen Mr. Malik you are still non mehram for her (He glared)

Rashid: Ok I'll let you meet her but only if she says yes, and you two have to meet in the presence of Samad.

Hadii: Ok uncle, I'm waiting for your reply!

Samad angrily stood up and goes from there

Umar: He is angry now, I'll talk to him. I should be going, Allah hafiz Nawab Saab!

Rashid: Allah hafiz Mr. Sheikh, we are also leaving.

They shake hands with each other and went from there

Hadii's Pov:

I have to talk with Pariza and it's important, I hope she understands me.

______________________________________
Assalamalaikum and hii my beautiful readers

How's the chap

Hadii and Pariza will met officially in the next chap

I'm excited so for the next chap, and you guys?

Leave your precious votes and comments

Till then Allah hafiz and bye my dearies❣