You should've known by the message that Byungho was horny. As soon as you walked into his apartment, he pressed his lips against yours, not even letting you greet him.

Nothing over first base has happened between the two of you. You were too insecure to have him touch you or go down on you and too nervous to give him a hand or blow job, so you took it slow and he was usually okay with it.

But right now, by the way his hips kept bucking up into you as you two made out on his bed, it seemed like he wanted to skip second and third base and just go straight to home run.

Byungho turns the two of you around, your back now pressing against the soft mattress. One of his hands travels down your body and cups your core, slightly rubbing it.

You pull away from the kiss and breathe heavily, "Byungho–"

"What?" He whispers into your ear, his fingers slowly moving up and then going into your leggings.

One of your hands grabs his wrist as the other pushes against his chest, "We're taking things slow, remember?"

"Oh, come on, Y/N," He practically whines. "I want you so fucking badly."

Byungho leans down to sloppily and slowly kiss your neck, trying to provoke you.

"No," You refuse, pulling his hand out of your leggings and pushing against him so he'd stop kissing your neck. "You said you were okay with waiting."

"I've waited already, Y/N. It's been two months."

"And you can't wait longer?"

Byungho groans and gets off of you. He lays down in the spot next to you, back facing you, and brings the blankets up to cover himself.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm tired, Y/N. I should go to sleep," He says, irritation evident in his tone. "And you should leave."

You sit up and look over at him, "Are you serious?"

He doesn't respond.

You scoff out an annoyed chuckle and stand, fixing yourself and grabbing your things.

"Goodbye, Byungho."

• • • •

"Agh, I hate O-positive," Taehyung complains once he finishes the blood bag. "Why didn't you get AB-negative?"

"Because I actually want to settle down and not have to flee again like always," Yoongi answers, pulling away from his bag. "And you know AB-negative gets Jimin all–"

"Can you guys relax?" Jimin questions, walking into the living room. "I'm good now. I've got everything under control and you don't have to worry about me."

"Great! So can I go get some AB-negative?" Taehyung asks, standing up but being dragged back down by Jungkook.

"No," He sends Taehyung a glare. "We all eat the same, remember? And we're supportive friends."

"If you want you can go find yourself AB-negative, but don't bring it back here because in this house we're all drinking the same blood types," Jin speaks, wiping the blood away on the corner of his lips.

"I said it's fine, but if you guys want to drink like me, that's all on you," Jimin grabs a blood bag and throws it up in the air, catching it. "I'm going out. Be back in a bit."

Jimin walks out of the living room and out the front door. Once they hear the door close and his footsteps on the concrete diminishing, the boys all look at each other.