chapter 57:kiss me im irish

Start from the beginning

>

> "What are we watching?" I squealed into Niall. He pulled me in tight and I threw my legs around his and tried to hid myself in his chest. This was the nastiest movie ever.

>

> "Is it almost over?" Abby asked also hiding but behind a pillow.

>

> "I can't watch this anymore." Charlie said standing up to leave as the tied a girl down to torture her.

>

> "Me either." Eleanor said going to the kitchen.

>

> "We can change it." Liam said going to stop the movie.

>

> "Hey man! I want to know if they get out!" Zayn said.

>

> "Well you can watch it later when we don't have girls around that are scared." Harry said while Liam took the DVD out.

>

> "Actually I think that Eleanor and I are going to out for a bit." Louis took Eleanor's hand as they headed for the front door.

>

> "Where you going?" Liam asked.

>

> "Out..for food." He said eyeing Niall. Who of course turned right away.

>

> "Hey Looouu." Niall sang. I rolled my eye. He was to obsessed with food.

>

> "Yes I'll get you something Niall." He said going toward the door.

>

> Soon everyone started heading around the house. Liam and Charlie disappeared upstairs, Zayn and Perrie went out back toward the pool, Harry and Abby went upstairs and Niall was in the kitchen. I laid down on the couch. I was so tired. I was always tired lately. No matter how much I slept. I turn on my side and curled into a ball. I lay there for a second with my eyes closed then without realizing it my hands moved to my stomach. I started rubbing it. Then I thought to myself there are two of the most amazing babies in there. I smiled.

>

> "Hey." I opened my eyes and saw Niall looking down at me smiling.

>

> "Hey." I sat up.

>

> "What were you doing?" He asked.

>

> "I..I was just thinking about how these two," I touched my stomach "are going to be the best little babies ever."

>

> "They are aren't they?" He took my hand and helped my stand. "Come with me. I want to show you something." He grabbed two cups of the coffee table I hadn't noticed until now and lead my up the stairs.

>

> "What are we doing?" I asked while he went into our room and pulled his blanket off his bed and handed it to me.

>

> "You'll see." He smiled while we creeped close to Charlie's room. He gave a soft tap as if knocking really quietly then opened the door. The room was empty we made our way past Charlie's unmade bed and to the window.