𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

•𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝒶𝒾𝓋𝑒•

      Yuzuru finally broke off the kiss and looked at her

Yuzuru finally broke off the kiss and looked at her. The female all flirty smiles and bashful.

    "Yua, you can't just do that here. It's not America, you're in Japan right now" Yuzuru scolded her lightly and put her hand down, but not letting it go and holded it instead.

    "Sorry, I missed you too much, that's why"

    Yuzuru realized his surrounding looked confused.
    "I'm sorry for making the situation weird, this is Yua, my girlfriend"

    As soon as he did that, most of the people blow into whispers and of course they were all surprised. Including you. But the people close to Yuzuru like Oda-san didn't seem to be surprised, so some of them already knows, you think.

    "Good evening, I'm Yua. Ayane Yua, pleased to meet your acquaintances" She bowed slightly putting her hand on her chest. You pretended to look cool, since you'd look like a stupid if you question in denial that Yuzuru already has a girlfriend. You never knew. All this time, you just never thought he'd have one. You thought he only has skating in his brain. But he's indeed another normal man like everyone else.

    "Wah, I really didn't know you have a girlfriend, a very beautiful one that is, If I may ask, since when have you two been together?" one of the people asked. Probably what those who dont know wants to ask as well.

    "If i'm not mistaken, summer last year" Yuzuru replied.

    "August 28th to be exact!" Yua seemed proud.

    "So 8 months huh?"

    "Well, a lot of your fans will be disappointed by this hahaha"

    "I'm sure they'll understand, They'll still support my skating, but I just don't see the need to publish about this to the public. That's why I hope everyone here too doesn't say anything unecessary, since the people here are those I trust"

    You for one thing, don't know how to feel about this. But if you had to pick, the news of Yuzuru having a girlfriend, certainly didn't make you feel happy, you'd toss it to the bad news category.

    "Michiru? What's wrong? You don't look well" Asada-san put her hand on your forehead. You quickly stepped back, you were zoning off, and Maiko always told you whenever you're in deep thoughts or zoning off, you look like a sick person that's about to faint and lose consiousness.

    "No, I'm fine, perfectly fine."
    There goes your chance to talk more with Yuzuru, wait. It got you thinking 'What is he to you? You realize that he seems to be more special than the other people, but you always think it's because he's a very great skater.

But is that really that to it? You always end up expecting more than you should whenever you're with him. It's not like you've fallen for him..

    Okay, almost. You really feel it was a good safe that his girlfriend showed up. Especially after the pair skating thing, your heart really skipped a beat for him, it's not good. Uh-uh. You were starting to get scared feeling like if that kind of moment goes on and he keeps on treating you like that, you'll definitely fall for him in no time.