"DOES IT LOOK LIKE THERE IS A LOCK EINSTEIN!?" I yelled, a massive smile on my face.

"Oh........right." She shrugged rolling her eyes.

"What do you want?!" I asked, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Have you seen my phone charger?" She asked innocently, looking around the dark room.

"Really. You interrupted us for a charger." I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hun be happy I walked in. You're not ready yet." She pointed out, patting me on the back as she walked around to the other side of my room and taking her charger out of the wall.

"True, I'm not." I sighed. She was right. Like always.

"Ok well hurry up, we're leaving in 30." She pointed out before opening up the door and leaving, her charger grasped tightly in her hand.

END POV

CLAUDIA POV

Lizzie and I didn't sleep. Ever since I arrived at her door at 2am we didn't sleep. Which technically means I pulled an all nighter. On a school night.

Shit

It was now 7am and we where both getting ready for school a sick feeling sitting like a rock at the bottom of my stomach. This was bad, really really bad. So bad in fact that it could literally ruin 5SOS.

"And that's the plan." Lizzie repeated with a smile on her face for about the billionth time. It sounded good but I wasn't 100% sure it was going to work. We where holding a lot of faith in one person. Flynn. he hadn't exactly been the most trustworthy person on the face of the earth but he was handy with technology and he would be helpful right now.

"Ok." I replied simply as I pulled on one of Lizzie's jackets.

"Let's go." I said way more confidently then I felt.

We arrived at school but-loads early. Like almost 40mins. That was the plan though.

"Flynn has basketball now." Lizzie stated as she dragged me like a rag-doll through the empty corridors. It was surreal seeing such a usually crowded space so quiet and empty.

"But will he do it now?!"

"No sherlock he doesn't have the phone. We have to tell him about our plan first." Lizzie pointed put with a little to much sass for 7:40 in the morning.

"Do what now?!" A familiar voice echoed from behind us. I froze, recognising just the voice we wanted to hear.

"Flynn!!" I exclaimed............."Just the person we are looking for.

Flynn raised an eyebrow with confusion.

"You're good with technology aren't you?!" I stated more then asked as Lizzie drilled the guy with a death stare.

"Uhhhhh I guess...." He stammered, being taken a little by surprise.

"Great." Lizzie grinned

"Come with me." She continued, grabbing his arm before pulling him like a rag into an empty classroom.

END POV

BAILEY POV

I was sad as we rolled out of the mansion in the Hollywood hills. The boys seemed to be upset. From what I gathered they'd spent a lot on time and made a lot of memories within the walls of the house.

I felt sorry for them, constantly going places, jumping all over the world like hyperactive Kangaroo's.

"I hate plane's." I muttered as we approached the airport. The large, green signs plastered with images of metal cages of pressurised air rolled past our windows.

"I know Princess. But you can sit with me and it'll be fine." Luke smirked as he gave my hip a playful pinch.

"Nice try big guy." I smirked, taking his grey beanie off his head.

"Oi." Luke protested, trying to grab it back.

"Nope I'm wearing it now." I said, pulling the soft, grey material over my head.

"That's rude." Luke spat out, a playful glint glowing in his bright eyes.

"I know." I replied, unfazed.

"Wow the razz is strong in the back. You can practically smell it." Ashton teased from where he was sitting in the front.

"Shut up you." I laughed, kicking the back of his seat with the toe of my white converse.

Our playful bantered stopped abruptly.

Everyone went silent.

"Oh shit." Luke muttered, looking out of the tinted van window.

A string of colourful language flew from Michael's mouth as he too looked out the window.

I glanced out the glass, my heart dropping to the floor.

No.

I'm not ready for this

I'm only 17.

------------------a/n

HEY

sorry I'm late but I was occupied and today I'm not so yay update.

I have fractured my foot and I'm sad because now I can't play basketball. I've been in a boot for like 3 months now. I'm depressed rn.

Exam's have been a bitch. Even though they don't 'count' cause I'm in year 9 and stuff. Good news only maths and science next week then I'm free to update!!!! YAY

TAYLOR SWIFT IS AMAZING AND I WROTE THIS WHILE LISTENING TO 1989 AND OMG SHE IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA NEXT YEAR AND I'M SO THERE!!!

Can I just say the amount of amazing inbox's I've been getting is amazing. I love you all, you are all so sweet!!! Don't apologise for messaging me!!! I don't bite!!! Also, I was wondering if anyone wants to make a cover for The Perfect Disguise cause the one I have I no longer like.

Also if you have any edits or anything for this send them to me so I can attach them to chapters and post them on my instagram 5.special.sos

Also, some of the things in my story ae made up for the story. For instance, I know that 5SOS didn't write Amnesia. The Madden Bro's did. I know Luke didn't write Gotta Get Out, Calum did. I know but for entertainment purposes I've changed it so basically, DEAL WITH IT. I hate seeing emails with people commenting and correcting me. I KNOW. I'VE BEEN AROUND THIS BAND A WHILE. I'M IN THE FAM AND I'M NOT A FAKIE SO I KNOW.

Ok Sorry for long note!!!

LOVE YOU

BRIXx

ps: Who read the entire note?! :-/