21

☆This whole chapter is of stories.

If you skip this you wouldn't understand mysterious.

" it was time before you were borned-"

"You mean in 18s?" I asked.

"Yeah you can say that. Anyways. Your Grandfather's father had a false fate. His mate was from enemy pack and he couldn't get married to her."

" There was huge commotion and war between these packs but in the end he couldn't get to his mate. Anger started to rose inside him, he married a girl who was not his mate. So when his son born, your Grandfather. He did same with him. He didn't let him marry her mate and made him married to a another being, that was something else. Just like your mom, your grand mother and her mother."

"Same goes with your father, he used to has a beautiful mate, but, as your Grand father didn't marry his mate. He want to do same with his son, to make him satisfied. To satisfied his anger. He didn't let your Dad marry his mate and forcefully made him married to your mom. First some years there were huge fight but later on his anger started to go deep down"

"Your Mom don't want to repeat history on you too. She want you to end this kind of thing, that it is in your father blood. She wants to protect you. So she made this whole plan of kidnapping you. She knew who was your mate. -"

I intruppted "what about Jen?"

"Well, From those boys one was Jen's mate, that's what your mate's mother tell your mother. And those boys made a deal that you will be saved if Jen was given to them. First your mom decided to arrange a party so Jen could meet her mate but that was becoming impossible because of your father anger. Then as time passes your mom eventually send Jen to her mate. She was reliefed that everything is good now but One day your father heard her converstaion and this all started."

"Don't worry Miss Mia. I won't be like my father's blood. I won't take my revenge own my own child" i stated.

"I know honey because you are not from your father's blood you are more like your mother." She said caressing my hair.

"Miss Mia do you know about, something about my twin?" i asked curiously as she really knows everything.

Referring to previous chapter when she found Jungkook's mother letter.

She smiled and replied "Yes, you had a twin, but she was demon, that twin wasn't right one. When your Mom was carrying you both in her body. She was injected by your father's real mate and that was of wolf's Something like wolfbane"

"What?" I opened my eyes wide.

"She didn't know what specie your mom was."

"What was my mom?" I asked.

"She was hybrid but her ears and tail were cutted before her marriage. "

"Oh!" i replied shockingly

"When you and your twin was born, you were like human, your eyes were brown with red shade in it, which shows you have a little demon blood. You are fair like vampire and you actually were hybrid. Your mom knows from start but she can't gave you pills that would start to make you hybrid because she was scared. That if your father knows about your tail and ear, he will cut them like her."

"Your other twin sister was totally different from you. She had whole red eyes and alot anger. When she was like two years old, she killed few kids because she couldn't control her anger. Everybody started to get away from your father and started doing their business else where. Even though your father was king but that act made him in loss."

"Your father was very worried. One day in front of your mother's eye. He killed your sister with his own hands. And your mother couldn't do anything just to see that her daughter is dying infront of her own eyes."

"Why she didn't do anything? And how do you know everything." i asked not getting anything.

"She couldn't she need to protect you. If she did something that day. She would be killed too but she want to be alive to help you"

"Well about me" she giggled before continuing " well i am a vampire i am serving your family from years. Well about my appearence. I change it everytime when yiur father was young. I stayed young, when yiur father grew old i did that too. When you were young, i was young, now you are adult so i changed myself to old lady"

My eyes open wide with my mouth "thats awesome. I want to see how you look like young"

And she changed her appearence. "Wow " i exclaimed looking at her eternal beauty. She quickly changed to old lady when there was a knock on door.

A maid enter holding lunch.